Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i need to rebuild my seed stock so nice to see this option, i'll check them out. i've been looking to see who's running 4/20 seed specials.
i just started some dutch passion Banana Blaze and blackberry kush but my old seed stock is having Awful germ rates i think my storage was getting too much light swing/temp flux and used up their stored energy reserves. if they pop its just barely and then cant push out of their own shells fully.
I store mine in the fridge. I had some seeds I harvested too early and they had a dismal germination rate. But I can still get them to reliably sprout by adding 1/4 TSP/cup of dried green coconut milk to a soaking solution.

I store mine in the fridge. I had some seeds I harvested too early and they had a dismal germination rate. But I can still get them to reliably sprout by adding 1/4 TSP/cup of dried green coconut milk to a soaking solution.
What does that powder do? Is it like a surfactant? ie, Yucca powder.

It contains sugars and enzymes the coconut needs to get growing and does the same for the seeds you soak in it.
Would canned coconut milk also work?

Would canned coconut milk also work?
It would, but you have to look at the ingredients first to make sure it doesn't have preservatives that might counteract what you're trying to do. I used for-people dried coconut milk I bought on Amazon and it was still good but when I can afford it I try to buy the good stuff from Buildasoil.

Can't wait to see you grow some!

just wanted to drop in here and say finally got round to grabbing some linda seeds beans thanks to this thread for showing them off got 40 seeds for 75 quid cant beat that .all photo periods big bud cheese and grapefruit start with the old school then il try out some of their new stuff if i get on well
10 big bud going into cotton wool as we speak :pass:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Banana Punsh Day 95 :d5:

Guy's what's going on here :biggrin: it's like Dream what a Plant never expecting this it's Bomb.

I still feeding her but under 0,7 Ec litte PK 0,5ml/l a&b she need some day's 10-15 Day's still Buds growing and drinking 5l each day.

Without support the Plant collapsing that's a Focking Tree.

View attachment 1545291View attachment 1545292View attachment 1545293View attachment 1545294View attachment 1545295View attachment 1545296View attachment 1545297View attachment 1545298View attachment 1545299View attachment 1545300View attachment 1545302

It would, but you have to look at the ingredients first to make sure it doesn't have preservatives that might counteract what you're trying to do. I used for-people dried coconut milk I bought on Amazon and it was still good but when I can afford it I try to buy the good stuff from Buildasoil.
I bought the smallest pack on my Black Friday purchase.

Back