Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just wanted to drop in here and say finally got round to grabbing some linda seeds beans thanks to this thread for showing them off got 40 seeds for 75 quid cant beat that .all photo periods big bud cheese and grapefruit start with the old school then il try out some of their new stuff if i get on well
10 big bud going into cotton wool as we speak :pass:

:goodluck:brother!!

Banana Punsh Day 95 :d5:

Guy's what's going on here :biggrin: it's like Dream what a Plant never expecting this it's Bomb.

I still feeding her but under 0,7 Ec litte PK 0,5ml/l a&b she need some day's 10-15 Day's still Buds growing and drinking 5l each day.

Without support the Plant collapsing that's a Focking Tree.

IMG_20221209_221434.jpg
IMG_20221209_221423.jpg
IMG_20221209_221401.jpg
IMG_20221209_221350.jpg
IMG_20221209_221343.jpg
IMG_20221209_221328.jpg
IMG_20221209_221250.jpg
IMG_20221209_221228.jpg
IMG_20221209_221215.jpg
IMG_20221209_221138.jpg
IMG_20221209_221332.jpg

Just sampled me a piece of the Do-Si-Dos Auto I harvested on Tuesday...Boy-o-boy!!! Is that one hell of a tasty cultivar!!
I had to be careful handling the bud as it was so covered in trichomes they were falling all over the place...

Hey!

Look for Linda's own seed line I believe they are all $3.00 or less and those on sale are $1.50. I bought 10 Auto Blueberry. Yes other breeders seeds are about normal, but they do have good prices on some especially those on sale. I also got a Blueberry Ghost Train Haze, 5 sugar Black Rose, and 5 Ketama.

They gave me 5 OG Kush and 5 Critcal+. Can't say I didn't get a good deal!
I was gifted some Linda seeds by my son but haven't started them yet. You've motivated me to give them a shot.

That's a nice stock of seeds! What strain is it?
I usually pay with bitcoin. When they took my order I got a confirmation in English, then two days later they told me in German that my order shipped :) lol. I'm in the US so that was a bit wierd.
Das ist verrückt. Klingt, als würden sie zu viel Cannabis rauchen!

I was looking at making an order last night but I might wait and see if they do a 420 sale.

To be fair, Mephisto makes great stuff and I'll still buy their gear but right now I have a 100+ seed backlog and I only grow a dozen or so plants per year.
I have enough Mephisto seeds to go for a couple of years - not counting the Double Grape seeds I created by reversing a female in a five pack and breeding it with the best two females. So far, it's the only time I've ever planted the whole pack. I really like Mephisto, but after growing numerous testers on AFN (a great way to get elite seeds for free BTW) I'm realizing there are others just as good.

Well....technically buying seeds from seed banks is still illegal. The law says that you cannot obtain growing material from "an illicit source". That being said, all of the so-called licenced producers that we are supposed to purchase our material from (at extremely inflated prices) sourced their materials from the same "illicit" sources that we use. So....I think they'd have a hard time making charges stick in court but I'd rather not find out!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Doesn't Canadian law allow for a one-time illicit purchase for new corporate growers?

Back