1 1000w led plus a P600w

SpaceToteToker

I SEEK KNOWLEDGE! FEEEEEDD MEEEE!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple lemonade
As you can see by my title you can see I have two lights a viper spectre p600 and QB L1 series 1000 w (which does actually have quite good power rating on reviews)
Now I only have one growing at the moment (in a 2x2x4 tent) and my question is the placing of the lights because of the wattage difference I know it's not that significant n you could just add up the par rating of each n add together??
Any advice you have advice on the way to hang them my, the Viperspectre is dimmable also.
Benefit more towards the higher par rating light eh?
Maybe use the P600 as supplement lighting (hung in jus two holes, hanging vertically?? ) the placing of said plant more towards the thous or the 600 I'm up to my knees in questions only my third grow in in the first one buds with very airy and that was under the p600 so I've decided to bulk up and after not bad results of my pink lemonade from 420fastbuds, seeds this one I'm going to give it the blast of par that it needs.

My first 3 grows using just the p600 i experiment on them a bit, even tho they were my first iv fine.
Feeling now im ready to go "properly" n get some QUALITY

I know what some may say about 'cheap' ebay lights, im limited funds, space, wedd the lot, lol.
That CokaKila QB Series had gd reviews from independent reviewers.
Any help much appreciated,.

All biobizz nute range, base plus heaven calmag.
Pk13/14,
Soil,5L smartpot, 2x2x4.
1 1000w QB-L1 led, 1 ViparSpectra P600.

1000 actual watts? :confused1:

First you should know the actually wattage. The P600 is 95 watts and I couldn't find the qb-l1 led. I'm guessing that comes in at around 100w actual watts. The only real difference between your 2 leds will be possibly in the diodes. The P600 is using LM281b+. Hopefully the other qb is using the LM301B. Not really a great difference. Each light is going to grow 1 plant decently. So I wouldn't worry to much about the placement. Stick a plant under each light. You could maybe get away with a total of 4 smaller plants but in the end your likely going to get the same weight with 2 plants. 100w seems to be about the sweet spot for 1 plant using the currently popular Samsung LM series diodes. You should expect 2-6 ounces from an autoflower grown under each light. (Mileage may vary depending on genetics/skill level.)

(edit) You should know that most of the Chinese branded led's use a sketchy light naming system like "1000". It has nothing to do with the actual wattage, it's just a naming gimmick they use to make it seem like your getting 1000 watts of power. Usually the 1000's are 100w.

Last edited:
First light is only 165w, second light is only 260W. I would really skip both of these, since they are old tech, overpriced, and inefficient. check out quantum boards or COBs if you want Nox Vidmate VLC to go with LED

Back