Where can I get some very cheap seeds?

No idea, I just know only authorized vendors are allowed to sell anything or publicly post outside links to websites selling anything on here.. If @Mossy
approved it I think they would have an "authorized vendor" tag under their username?
:shrug:

No idea, I just know only authorized vendors are allowed to sell anything or publicly post outside links to websites selling anything on here.. If @Mossy
approved it I think they would have an "authorized vendor" tag under their username?
It’s more of a “earn your way” to being an authorized vendor if I understood right. That’s why they are offering a great deal. I’ll have to find the original…

It’s more of a “earn your way” to being an authorized vendor if I understood right. That’s why they are offering a great deal. I’ll have to find the original…
More freebies for us plebs!:woohoo:

Yes Tom you are correct this is what was said in the other thread by @Mossy. Here's the link to said thread also

How's about this as a compromise.......?...

I'll let you run your Promo ....in this thread.....and let you drop any outside Links...as long as it is in this thread only.

For the members who might want to participate...all our checks say @BabylonBurningSelections are Legitimate...

But you follow any Off-site Links at our own Risk.

Good Luck everyone.....:toke:

Back