Where can I get some very cheap seeds?

I'm not sure if you are a member of the DGC but I just sent a bunch of freebies to Banner to pass out to the patron members and VIP pass holders at the DGC cup in June. I'll also be passing out freebies at the Hash Bash in Ann Arbor next month in Michigan.
I am not but I will look into it for sure. Still fairly new to online cannabis this site is all I've ever used but I'm going to start getting out there now that I'm in a legal state. I have a family friend that lives in Dearborn, Michigan may have to setup a visit!

Have you grew anything from Linda seeds before? You received them ok through mail in the US? The checkout was German I think I couldn't read any of it so I came back here for some questions. Lol
Yup, 7 days from day of order till I received them. All grew real well. There were a couple that showed genetic anomaly in leaves but no problems with the finished flower. Good prices and pretty good freebies. At the top of their page they have a selection for language which includes Spanish, German, and English. The monitary one lets you select from different national currencies including euro, US dollar and maybe a few more. No problems ordering and emails were answered pretty quickly. Best value is Linda’s own but have a good selection of breeders

Yup, 7 days from day of order till I received them. All grew real well. There were a couple that showed genetic anomaly in leaves but no problems with the finished flower. Good prices and pretty good freebies. At the top of their page they have a selection for language which includes Spanish, German, and English. The monitary one lets you select from different national currencies including euro, US dollar and maybe a few more. No problems ordering and emails were answered pretty quickly. Best value is Linda’s own but have a good selection of breeders
And I am located east coast USA so 7 days from over seas was pretty good. I think they take the orders in Spain and ship from Germany for North American orders

And I am located east coast USA so 7 days from over seas was pretty good. I think they take the orders in Spain and ship from Germany for North American orders
Yea Spain. 7 days is really good! The translate worked on the main page but once it switched over to the pay page it was German and would not translate but I figured it out. Found a promo on Google 25% off the order and they gave me 3 freebies! Only spent $28 including shipping got 13 seeds. At this point even if they aren't great genetics I don't mind that's cheap and experience is really what I'm looking for right now so win win in my eyes! Appreciate the help man.

I have an extra 3x5 tent I want to be able to fill up with some cheap seeds as I'm broke but want to keep my growing going for more experience. Any ideas? Would love to test some seeds or something. I know people don't just give away seeds but maybe on the cheap somewhere?

Yea Spain. 7 days is really good! The translate worked on the main page but once it switched over to the pay page it was German and would not translate but I figured it out. Found a promo on Google 25% off the order and they gave me 3 freebies! Only spent $28 including shipping got 13 seeds. At this point even if they aren't great genetics I don't mind that's cheap and experience is really what I'm looking for right now so win win in my eyes! Appreciate the help man.
good to hear you got fixed up with some beans i would have recommended linda seeds also :cheers:
havnt grown any of the autos but iv done quite a few of the photo periods and iv had no problems with them all good stuff grew well got me good and stoned :hookah: look forward to seeing what you do with them

good to hear you got fixed up with some beans i would have recommended linda seeds also :cheers:
havnt grown any of the autos but iv done quite a few of the photo periods and iv had no problems with them all good stuff grew well got me good and stoned :hookah: look forward to seeing what you do with them
I'm excited to see how they turn out! I'll probably drop 4 of them as soon as they get here my veg tent should be ready by then. Nothing special cultivar wise but I don't mind just happy to get the experience. I think they were fat blueberry auto and purple kush auto but not sure as it's in German! Haha

Back