Live Stoners uk growers club

its always a hard decision, With the lemons, on the six week mark I said one more week and if no pistils then away with her, or try feeding bloom so if that does the needed
Thank you i shall swap the nutes and give that a try as the other girl i planted needs to swap so do both at the same time thanks for the advice much appreciated :thumbsup:

I fucking hate the first few weeks. So slow. I always feel like something is wrong with my babies but they always pull through. I think I'm a little impatient. Anyone else suffer the same?

Hello my uk friends I hope your all safe and well and I thought I'd introduce Alfie who will 9 weeks this week as I got him after sadly losing my girl zeta also here are my 2 trichomes and cream autos in soil and biotabs

20221009_090535_resized.jpg
20221008_161218.jpg

I fucking hate the first few weeks. So slow. I always feel like something is wrong with my babies but they always pull through. I think I'm a little impatient. Anyone else suffer the same?
100% I find going away for two weeks at the start works well - otherwise I sit there staring at them wondering why they are so slow :crying:

Hello my uk friends I hope your all safe and well and I thought I'd introduce Alfie who will 9 weeks this week as I got him after sadly losing my girl zeta also here are my 2 trichomes and cream autos in soil and biotabs
View attachment 1524726
View attachment 1524727View attachment 1524728
Absolutely gorgeous little man!

me and the Mrs haven’t managed to bring ourselves round to getting another dog after losing this little man a month & 1/2 ago. 15years and 10 months proper soldier lol

15BC7944-E27E-42E5-BC35-E447BA938F74.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous little man!

me and the Mrs haven’t managed to bring ourselves round to getting another dog after losing this little man a month & 1/2 ago. 15years and 10 months proper soldier lol

View attachment 1524733
I don't think I would of had the heart to get one so fast as I did with losing zeta so soon but a family member made all the enquiries as he knew how heartbroken we were and arranged a viewing so I managed to convince my wife to at least look and with it being a couple of weeks before he was ready to come home we could at least half prepare .but he will never take zeta s place
He looks well cute st going to find teeth marks everywhere lol :thumbsup:
Yes for sure

Hello all just a quick one what is the longest you have had a auto veging for as i have dp mimoso punch on week 5/6 and no sign of pistals or buds just wondering if its not a auto
pic of the tip
View attachment 1524717
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking:

@Dell boy Hmmm, thinking there is a pistal visible, a little like where’s Wally:weed:

what's everyone doing about the cost of electric nowadays? (Oh, and life in general lol)

Back