Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Just a little update pic.

Left pot: Older L'n'L Jones, revegging Grail (NLD pheno)
Middle pot: Younger L'n'L Jones, two Grail x ThaiFricans
Right pot: Two revegging Super Silver Sour Thai Neville (Sticky and Fluffy)

PXL_20240518_021344252.jpg

The taller Grail x ThaiFrican is looking very interesting.
Bigger L'n'L Jones chunking up fast!
Interesting revegging with the Grail and two Super Silver Sour Thai Neville ladies.
These revegging girls don't want to flower now, so there's a chance they're going to get big over summer, and really put on a show in the fall!!

Full report on my journal (link in sig).

Complementary bat-cave pic!

PXL_20240518_022146396.MP.jpg

Tried another pic with a heck of a lot of bats, but the file is too big!
So you'll have to make do with these little batties instead.

I think it’s still too early here for the autos outdoors. I don’t like to transplant autos so I directly sow them and the weather changed this week. The National weather service can’t seem to get the long term forecasts dialed into the PNW lately. It just seems futile.

This is a day I plan never to repeat again!
Hopefully in the next report, it will be a much happier affair, with much work done and I may even remember my camera to grab some photos.
Stay well fellow OD growers.
:eek2: holy poop tea mate, what a harrowing yarn! 🤢😵‍💫😵 ..... food poisoning is true misery no doubt, it's disturbing how quickly it can shut your body down...
Duly impressed at soldiering on as you did RT', that took some real resolve! Onward through the fog indeed, Oat Willy - :rofl:
respect.gif

I gather you're in better fettle now? And did you have words with the vendor who tried to slay you with corrupted chicken?! :cuss:
Too make it worse, I also needed to poop real bad but I had no toilet paper, so my underpants had to make do and I managed to hide them in a bush.
THAT is insult to injury! ...but we all know when one end goes bad, the other is soon to follow... I have been there (and lost the battle!), and there is no resisting that urge-to-purge :yoinks: --- no fucking fun AT ALL.... :crying:

The taller Grail x ThaiFrican is looking very interesting.
Bigger L'n'L Jones chunking up fast!
Interesting revegging with the Grail and two Super Silver Sour Thai Neville ladies.
These revegging girls don't want to flower now, so there's a chance they're going to get big over summer, and really put on a show in the fall!!
...they are filling in nicely Maria - :greenthumb: digging the Sati' show you're bringing!
Reveg' is so odd, I'm amazed at how the plants can do this at all, some real hormonal gear grinding going on.... I do have concerns about hermie expressions from this, something Sati's in particular are prone to from the stress... :eek1:
I'm sure you'll be hawkin' hard on them!

Tried another pic with a heck of a lot of bats, but the file is too big!
So you'll have to make do with these little batties instead.
Did the system here reject your pic? ...best you can do is resize it, or set the resolution lower on the phone camera.... I'd love to see the big ol' bat slumber party!

Weekly update. I still haven't germed any autos yet.
Biscotti, Sub Zero, Sherb Truffle Pie
I have to put a layer of leaves on to stop the weeds and keep moisture in.

Happy Growing everyone!

View attachment 1683193
...you got me photo grow thumbs itching! And a wake-up call, it's the bloody 20th already - :eek1: LOL .... gotta plan a horticulture store dash soon to get soil. That has become a sucky-ass gig because every local store (but one) has either gone under and/or moved; the one here has doodly for stock... :nono:... they cater mainly to the commercial growers, which itself locally is a smoking wreckage anymore. Prices per pound are nothing short of tragic comic!
Now it's a 40+ mile trip one way, and needs be Sunday morning because the highway up there is a certified clusterfuck nearly 24/7 these
days! :doh:

Just took some more coco bricks and digging tools to the plot!
Today was going to be a have at it kinda day, with bramble clearing, hole digging and substrate mixing.

Oh boy did that go horribly badly!

On the way I was sick and puked, then the same happened near the plot and then a third time at the plot.
A case of food poisoning from some dodgy chicken I bought.

I had come too far to turn around now, I needed to get the bag of bits to the plot!
Once at the plot, I decanted the various bits and pieces into a waterproof bag.

I was way to ill do anything else and so I decided to go home.
The day before I had eaten little , except for the dodgy chicken, now my body had purged the iffy food, I had become very dehydrated and with very little energy.
I felt as weak as a kitten, with very little energy to walk!
Many times i needed to lie down just to rest and try and recoup some energy!
At one point a dog walker stopped and asked if I needed help, by this point I was 2 miles from the plot but I still didn't want to say where and why I was out there, so I said I had been sick but would be ok after a rest.
All in all it took me 8 hours to cover 4 miles, at times I passed out with exhaustion and fatigue, when laying down!
I was very ill and wished I had not gotten up that morning.

Too make it worse, I also needed to poop real bad but I had no toilet paper, so my underpants had to make do and I managed to hide them in a bush.

In the end I got back to civilization and bought some water to rehydrate and made my way home, where I crashed out, only waking 14 hours later!

I have only eaten dry toast and lots of tea and water since getting home, I hope my appetite returns soon!

So "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry"! Yeah no shit!

This is a day I plan never to repeat again!
Hopefully in the next report, it will be a much happier affair, with much work done and I may even remember my camera to grab some photos.
Stay well fellow OD growers.

mmm, living proof that -> when it runz, it pourz

(see what me did there-? :coffee: ) ppp

I bought some seeds a little bit ago and my wife said what the hell are you buying seeds for you breed them! Lol. I probably have 1,000s of strains but sometimes things just look awesome and you just have to have it.

Back