SSSC Strawberry Chemdawg OG

WK1
WK3
Wk 4 flower
getting to the end of week 4 now and everything is looking good still trying to control the height by super cropping also did a good clean up under the net i think i got a good handle on these girls now
iv never been able to trim the canopy from underneath before :crying:

WK5
:yoinks: whoa! They are having none of that "stay low" shite , are they :rofl: ...how tall is this tent?
Have they shown sex yet TF? Some of these girls will resist until they have a certain level of maturity/size, meantime they just keep cracking on the
veg'ing! :doh: -- unless you squat them down from very early on,... those are elbow thrower's for only 5 weeks!

:yoinks: whoa! They are having none of that "stay low" shite , are they :rofl: ...how tall is this tent?
Have they shown sex yet TF? Some of these girls will resist until they have a certain level of maturity/size, meantime they just keep cracking on the
veg'ing! :doh: -- unless you squat them down from very early on,... those are elbow thrower's for only 5 weeks!
I'm at a loss of what to do waira they just won't stop I tried leaving the lights on the tops nope we are going to bust this tent the tent is a 180cm tall there is going to be some very light stressed buds :crying:
20210824_190800.jpg

Back