Photoperiod ETHOS genetics CHERRY GAR-SEE-YA & GRAPE DIAMONDS

Quick question how was the LSD from Barney’s farm. I didn’t want to ask In KonopCh journal.
its a great strain iv always had a soft spot for it
it has a decent mix of phenos in a pack all good nothing you wouldn't want to smoke but bit of headache if your running more than 4 the lemon phenos are the best in my opinion i sadly didnt get one in my pack thats how it goes sometimes luck of the draw from seed

its a great strain iv always had a soft spot for it
it has a decent mix of phenos in a pack all good nothing you wouldn't want to smoke but bit of headache if your running more than 4 the lemon phenos are the best in my opinion i sadly didnt get one in my pack thats how it goes sometimes luck of the draw from seed
Thanks for the quick reply. Tag me when u get back running if you’re not already. I like your taste so good to see what u got goin too. I’ve been dying to try some ethos but I was also dying to try the Twenty20 gear. I’ll be running the big tent with ethos next run and small tent will hopefully have some more twenty20. I’m gonna grab some LSD I’ve had really good luck with Barney’s farm.

Thanks for the quick reply. Tag me when u get back running if you’re not already. I like your taste so good to see what u got goin too. I’ve been dying to try some ethos but I was also dying to try the Twenty20 gear. I’ll be running the big tent with ethos next run and small tent will hopefully have some more twenty20. I’m gonna grab some LSD I’ve had really good luck with Barney’s farm.
next run is going to be some sweet seeds crystal candy F1FV with one blueberry cheesecake from female seeds then straight back to this grow need to get my mojo back before i pop anything id regret messing up

Back