SSSC SSSC Lava Freeze

Weeeeee it is chop day! And second LF is trucking along, still finicky unfortunately as the buds are very nice but I didn't clone her due to the nature of the sensitivity she is showing. For hydro, she is at 71 days and that isn't a deal breaker but the finicky nature is. Big pros are no nanners, other than a couple at the very bottom late in flower, but no seeds produced so that's fine. Super frosty and dense too, but damn I dislike dealing with plants that hate me. I would love to try more of their strains tho and I am looking forward to smoking this gal up :smoking:

View attachment 1137747View attachment 1137748
it looks great rivet plenty of buds how would you describe the smell of yours

it looks great rivet plenty of buds how would you describe the smell of yours

Dammit you and @Waira and your smell/terps/odor/things-stuff :rofl:

But I did isolate a certain scent, jasmine! But I'll get a better idea when I dry trim her after she hangs. Might wet trim some to get it drying to try tho too. I'll report back and try and get a better idea. What smell did you get on yours??

Thanks btw, she is very dense and should be an easy trim too.

:drool: :hump: :hump: :drool: *creak creak thump- creak creak thump* .... What is the sound of eye-humping happening...? :crying::zen:

Wow, those are some stellar chicky nuggies RG, very nicely done my friend- :d5: -- I think you took her perfectly ripe too! There's always going to be a few white pistils scattered about by harvest,.... Color is spot-on, chunky buds = :greencheck: ... I'da bet this was the fuelly stanky pheno' that SSSC boys favor, but if you're getting floral/jasmine then it ain't her,... I like this better frankly!
The other touchy girl, who knows,... I need to fully catch up here and see how certain pheno's are showing. Some are certainly better performing than others... Some of the testers agree, this strain could used another round of F generation breeding to dial things in more.... Still, I can't wait to run her outside and see how she does with those Friesland genes in action!

IMG_9493.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: this is damn nice work luv,.... Don't let Aunty see it or you'll be hounded into making more! Post finished pics please -:eyebrows:

:drool: :hump: :hump: :drool: *creak creak thump- creak creak thump* .... What is the sound of eye-humping happening...? :crying::zen:

Wow, those are some stellar chicky nuggies RG, very nicely done my friend- :d5: -- I think you took her perfectly ripe too! There's always going to be a few white pistils scattered about by harvest,.... Color is spot-on, chunky buds = :greencheck: ... I'da bet this was the fuelly stanky pheno' that SSSC boys favor, but if you're getting floral/jasmine then it ain't her,... I like this better frankly!
The other touchy girl, who knows,... I need to fully catch up here and see how certain pheno's are showing. Some are certainly better performing than others... Some of the testers agree, this strain could used another round of F generation breeding to dial things in more.... Still, I can't wait to run her outside and see how she does with those Friesland genes in action!

IMG_9493.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: this is damn nice work luv,.... Don't let Aunty see it or you'll be hounded into making more! Post finished pics please -:eyebrows:

That eye 'humpin sounds a bit dry, might want to add some eye drops next time :eyebrows: Thank you, she would just pop out more pistils but the trichs were good and most of the main pistils were nice and dried.

You know, I'm torn now on this one. I just cut her down and trimmed up some lower buds and threw in a bag, hung the plant up to dry. She was a dream to clean up, not much leaf and yup frosty. If she had not been finicky I'd be kicking my arse for not cloning. Such a close call to make to not continue her, but I have grown so many strains I'm getting really picky. And yup she is fresh and floral, very nice scent off her. I am looking forward to seeing what the final scent is when she is dry and cured for a bit.

I look forward to you running her outdoors, maybe she will do better outside? But damn the cooler temps bring out her colors I LOVE them even tho they are less of a genetic expression and more of a physiological one. But she does lean to it, as my Sweet Bread had barely a hint of color.

I pimped by stuff on LS, but I'm really happy how this turned out. Pipe is slip cast so the chamber and carburetor are functional, but the rest is added by hand. I'll be making a bunch of designs for this. And auntie should see it, I need customers :smoking: I'll be making a dragon pipe and post it up in the staff thread.
IMG_9737.jpg

That eye 'humpin sounds a bit dry, might want to add some eye drops next time :eyebrows: Thank you, she would just pop out more pistils but the trichs were good and most of the main pistils were nice and dried.
I know it's a dental term but I'ma toss it out there anyway! - dry socket - :funny:
You know, I'm torn now on this one. I just cut her down and trimmed up some lower buds and threw in a bag, hung the plant up to dry. She was a dream to clean up, not much leaf and yup frosty. If she had not been finicky I'd be kicking my arse for not cloning. Such a close call to make to not continue her, but I have grown so many strains I'm getting really picky. And yup she is fresh and floral, very nice scent off her. I am looking forward to seeing what the final scent is when she is dry and cured for a bit.
I'm not certain about this RG, but I'm thinking the Friesland in her/them may not make for the best indoor/hydro grown strain in some pheno's,...
Time will tell if you coulda-woulda-shoulda! After all, if you took clones of nearly every photo' you've run, even dumping ones that were merely good, you'd be up to your tits in Mother's alone- :help: :haha:- We'll see what early dry test and then cure says about that! For sure, you're aroma profile is atypical, but plenty of others to come in yet....
I pimped by stuff on LS, but I'm really happy how this turned out. Pipe is slip cast so the chamber and carburetor are functional, but the rest is added by hand. I'll be making a bunch of designs for this. And auntie should see it, I need customers :smoking: I'll be making a dragon pipe and post it up in the staff thread.
have you talked with @Rebel about this yet? She's well versed at this now, maybe something that can be added to her Sacre Via site?
Did you glaze and fire the dragon skull yet? That demon skull pipe is another winner :clapper:... I don't think you'll have any troubles finding interested parties, and those with some cash to blow can order custom stuff!

I know it's a dental term but I'ma toss it out there anyway! - dry socket - :funny:

*GAG* :crying: You know me, I'm thinking of all sorts of really messed up stuff reading that.

I'm not certain about this RG, but I'm thinking the Friesland in her/them may not make for the best indoor/hydro grown strain in some pheno's,...
Time will tell if you coulda-woulda-shoulda! After all, if you took clones of nearly every photo' you've run, even dumping ones that were merely good, you'd be up to your tits in Mother's alone- :help: :haha:- We'll see what early dry test and then cure says about that! For sure, you're aroma profile is atypical, but plenty of others to come in yet....

Me tits hang lower at my age than when I was a young lass, so it is much easier to be up to them in regards to anything :haha: I think fondly of all I should have kept, and yes no way could I do so. I don't even keep moms, I take clones off clones and keep it going that way. Still wish I could go back in time and snip some off some I've had. Loved Jilly Bean but I don't know if the F2 would be anything like the original I grew some time ago. Got WOS Pakistan Valley coming to find a winner in there to go with again. I'll be cloning all the a5 Haze to find the best one, plus more Panama and two more Panama that *could* be a red pheno, or even a better green pheno. Yes, you are very correct. Up to my tits just with the current stuff :nono: OH also the Quick Critical +. And all the other stuff........

have you talked with @Rebel about this yet? She's well versed at this now, maybe something that can be added to her Sacre Via site?
Did you glaze and fire the dragon skull yet? That demon skull pipe is another winner :clapper:... I don't think you'll have any troubles finding interested parties, and those with some cash to blow can order custom stuff!

No, I think she disappeared off the site for a bit? I am working on how/where to sell online, just getting it going still. I still have not fired that yet, I'm still in a slower mode to get enough to fill the kiln again. Soon!

Thought I would throw second Lava Freeze in here, the leaves are starting to purple up but I'm "nose blind" gonna isolate her aroma to see if she is similar to #1.
Seeing her in a pic she looks better than when I was tending to her, removed a lot of necrotic leaves. Seems to have a P def but also not too happy about too much fertilizer. I have been trying to give her less of everything else and more P, seems to help. She's still gonna be a very nice specimen!

IMG_9770.jpg

Back