So I'm gonna try to explain my absence. Mind you, I say explain, not justify. More on that bit of poo later.
If you've read this thread, you know I was diagnosed with cancer, had some ups and downs, and seemed to be on a big up.
Well, I lied at the last. Flat out, no excuse lied.
I was having trouble with my vision, and general mental focus. Dizzy doesn't quite describe it, it was more of an eye tracking thing.
You know how a jumpy weed will set your eyes in motion, kind of jerky from side to side? Like that, but stronger. No walking or driving with that going on:dizzy:
So I had, we found out, aa tumor in my head.
I gave up. Right then. My Honey Bunny suffered the worst, but I grabbed a bottle, started drinking, and just gave up. Quit.
Left my friends in the dust, both you and blood family.
I dad a brain tumor. I finally opted for chemo, radiation and surgery
I hate talking about this. It's a downer. As of now, I'm c free, and without everything I don't think I'd be here.
Good family, wonderful friends, an awesome Missus.
I don't know how much of that made sense. I've got some lung gone, and god knows what kind of brain I'm missing....
But i have my Family, I talk to my Sis now after 16 years, talk to my son daily. Life is good. The fight is good:toke::biggrin:
I have no regrets moving forward, so lets do just that. Move forward.
And for the record: had it not been for BS, Mag and the dietary things I was given, I don't believe I'd be here.
I'll also add (some will remember), my Missus beat a tumor in her neck. She never wavered through all of this..... my Rock:bighug:
Now lets make some meds.:pass:

@Renaissance Redneck :bighug:

No explanation (or justifying) is necessary.
When you'er sick you have to do what you have to do.
You and Rosa have gone through so much together...You both are awesome!
And you are Cancer Free!
images

so lets do just that. Move forward.

:cheersmate:

@Renaissance Redneck ,@Root, @rosa

Howdy,you ol' coot. Sooooo.... you think that a bit of the ol C is ANY match for a Contankerous man such as yourself. It had NO Chance after Rosa no doubt put a boot in your ass, and helped ya fight that shit.

I did that once though. I gave up. The thing was, no one would help me live, and I was too afraid to die. So I figured if I wouldn't do it for me, then I would give up the sauce for everyone around me. After many years, I have relearned how to keep motivated about life. I am not sure about your experience, but it was a raw deal that you had to go through all that.

Now hopefully, you can get back off yer duff, and get some stuff done for that gal of yours.

Peace Brother:bighug:

I have no regrets moving forward, so lets do just that. Move forward.

Wagons Ho..............:headbang:..Onward and upward...

It is Life Changing..whatever the Results..makes you Look at everything differently.

Now when you getting the I am a Survivor tattoo done on your butt...?....:coffee:

Join AFN Staff..the pay is shite..but the health plan is second to none....:bighug:

I know that kind of fear my friend. when my whole body said I quit ,I know that eye jerky thing from a golfball growing in my head.could not see or walk a straight line or not bump into anything to save my life LOL!

Mine wasnt the big C but felt like it when its cold outside :) ya know. But i for one(dont think Im alone here either) am supremely happy to hear all you said bro! we people are far from perfect and not rock solid. Teams are rock solid. People alone tend not to b e brutha man. thats my experience anyways, but we love you ,your Family and you being here talking with us. period. no judgement ,or anything...well MAYBE a fart in your general direction but thats all. careful with that doobie round flammable gasses :D

Back