PS..don't flap..they refer to the Safe level of PH 7.3 further on in the article..:thumbsup:..just don't want to overwhelm you in the first session.
head pop.gif
:biggrin:
I'm ticking off around 7.34 or so. I think I finally got to the point where my body is doing it thing again, as far as balancing. I will still focus on pee pH as a good measure of what's going on.
Told you we made you Perfect..:pighug:
:bighug: Tell that to my Missus! :rofl:

Okay, back to school.

Waiting for my bloods to be taken Friday and analysed. This time next week, I will report. I will also piss in a pot and use my ph pen for the second time.

Pet project No.2 on the way........eP.

Okay, back to school.
You and me both, Sport. Aunty is a slave driver, and don't look for the OT pay in your pouch, or crop, or whatever you call that thing! :coffee:

Waiting for my bloods to be taken Friday and analysed. This time next week, I will report.
:vibe:

I will also piss in a pot and use my ph pen for the second time.
Every damn day:yeah: At least morning and night, like I do? :bubbles: Just try to make the morning test your second round, it gives a much better reading:hurry:
Not to start a competition, but usually I have to stand on the roof (unless it's God awful cold) just to have a shot at hitting the cup.
:holymoly:

Well, back from a long day at the docs.
Pure awesomeness (as long as you don't mind the occasional "misplaced" finger or two :yoinks:)
My blood pH is holding nicely at 7.33, and O2 levels and pressure are excellent. :biggrin:
My lungs, with the exception of the large tumor, are officially clear, also called "complete response".
The big daddy has gone from almost 6cm down to 1cm, and for 3 months that's pretty darn good:d5:
That's going from this lime.jpg to this grape.jpg , a lime to a grape.
Now a bit of a dilemma. I'm being encouraged to resume treatment, with a mix of chemo and radiation, to finish this thing off.
On the one hand, it makes sense, despite my last reaction.
On the other hand, I have no doubt in my mind that alkalising, diet and all the other things I've learned here are responsible for my progress. If their stuff worked so well, I'd be the norm and not the exception.
I've got some thunking to do.

My blood pH is holding nicely at 7.33, and O2 levels and pressure are excellent. :biggrin:
My lungs, with the exception of the large tumor, are officially clear, also called "complete response".
The big daddy has gone from almost 6cm down to 1cm,
and for 3 months that's pretty darn good:d5:

:cooldance::yay::cooldance::yay::cooldance::yay:

Loving those figures Mr Redneck....:frog:...especially the straggler..Fantastic News..:bravo:

Now a bit of a dilemma. I'm being encouraged to resume treatment, with a mix of chemo and radiation, to finish this thing off.
On the one hand, it makes sense, despite my last reaction.

On the other hand, I have no doubt in my mind that alkalising, diet and all the other things I've learned here are responsible for my progress. If their stuff worked so well, I'd be the norm and not the exception.
I've got some thunking to do.

Yup..you have..:toke:..nice smoke and a mind meld might Help..:hookah:

Have they stopped mentioning surgery now..or is it still on the cards?

Have they stopped mentioning surgery now..or is it still on the cards
Doc said that considering the progress, surgery would not be his recommendation.
My gut feeling is that he isn't a big fan of resuming chemo, either. Maybe just a CYA, I should say this?
Really odd, Aunty. I shake his hand every visit, but this time he gave me a big hug and a bigger smile.:biggrin:
I think he believes, now. It wasn't the almost sad grin I'm used to.

Doc said that considering the progress, surgery would not be his recommendation.

Ay..:bighug:..Well Done..that is the Result I was waiting for...:woohoo:..another Big Step on the journey.
No Surgery..Well Damn...:headbang:..that is Great News coz we don't have to worry about that stress on your body.

Really odd, Aunty. I shake his hand every visit, but this time he gave me a big hug and a bigger smile.:biggrin:
I think he believes, now. It wasn't the almost sad grin I'm used to.

Amen.

I Wish he does believe..:wizzy:..I Wish that he would rip off what he has just watched..write a paper..and make millons over the Discovery...:wizzy:..but it will never happen.

Cancer treatment and pharma is Probably one of the Biggest Industries in the World...they don't want a Cure..there is no Profit in a Cure.
Especially with the tools we Used.

Poor mans Meds.

BTW..is there any lea way in your treatment to say to him that you will take the decision on further treatment After your next scan results..?

Back