Plants under Continuous Light: A Review

Well that cleared up all my questions lol. I have noticed that giving my plants a daily temperature cycle seems to have positive results and that was explained also. Thanks for the research on this and all the other info you have found for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thanks Pop!! Definitely bookmarked and reading asap!! I really appreciate the tag!

Good find..... This and the zero gravity growing (maybe start a thread about that too) ...... But what's the practical canna application, other than the smallish matter of ferreting out the auto strains that take to an increased DLI and where the sweet spot is..... with phenotypes coming into play and cloning auto's practically impossible (so far to my knowledge, but there's the full force of CRISPR just around the corner of course... ) and with photos being unlikely candidates for, ermmm..... an increased photo period, or rather, receiving the same DLI over a longer period of time,....lol...... Unless some trickery like aforementioned CRISPR can ride into the rescue....persuading a photo to voluntary switch off certain light detecting genes and activating flowering size deciding ones with unusual gust, any combination of those two as well....the sky is literally the limit here haha.....

Good stuff for tickling the remaining grey matter I pretend to possess as usual
tipping hat.gif

I wonder what kind of debate would ensue if a bunch of stoners started haggling over the possible implications of the zero G findings.... And our jelly-O
space grown weed entering the market.....lol

Last edited:
Back