PJ Project

I'm gonna go with $1 Bob...

I dunno, uh 3 quarter a pound dry. so 12 oz, or 340 grams

Just thinking, that's a lot! I barely need an 1 -2 oz in a year!

Last edited by a moderator:
350 g's for Me..........:thumbs:

ok first off you guys are way to generous or i have set one hell of a bar......i cant figure out which but i wish i did as well as ya'll hopped.

I still didnt do too bad in the room, TBM i take the weights mid cure, right as they go into clean jars for a week seal then smokey :thumbs:

However i am still not disappointed on the run. 10 JEMS in a 3x3 cab 198.8g smokable....round 7 zips....so just over a 1/4 almost a half....
Ill take that any day from these little guys.

one at 176 and the other at 143 i havent posted the other weights but they ahve been averaging 25-28 g's dry
You raise the bar so high with your wet to dry weight ratio....it Waaayy outclasses mine...:thumbs:

What did you get Dry on the Two Big yielders..?

However i am still not disappointed on the run. 10 JEMS in a 3x3 cab 198.8g smokable....round 7 zips....so just over a 1/4 almost a half....
Ill take that any day from these little guys.

So would the rest of the Growing World Bro...........:kiss:

You raise the bar so high with your wet to dry weight ratio....it Waaayy outclasses mine...:thumbs:

What did you get Dry on the Two Big yielders..?

So would the rest of the Growing World Bro...........:kiss:

Thanks Wiz i appreciate it :thumbs:

i hope that the more that see this read the other thread and see the results they'll put 2 and 2 together

the dry numbers were as follows

merlin 143 wet......39.5 dry
monster 176 wet......52.9 dry

27 and 30 % respectively... thats pretty damn good. especially compared to the normal 20-25%

good grief... another layer of data to collect aghhhhh!!!!! lol :no:

Thanks JM i am deff happy with the harvest. I should be good through mid summer now.

Back