PH Plan Quick Start

Just remember this! When taking bicarbonate of soda, there is NO such thing as a test fart! if you feel like your going to pass gas, you better do it sitting on the toilet! :hump::pass:
Rodger Dodger I'll just see what's what before I sign up to any cult practices :crying: :thumbsup: kinda the same as when you drink real cider then no coughing no sneezing unless Ur in the bathroom or wearing an adult nappy :crying:

@Mossy 5.9 was the morning for day 1

Thanks mos I have the bicarbonate of soda all ready and I'll use the other halfs fave mug sure she won't mind :crying:
Am guessing me pH meter will be needing a clean B4 I use it for the plants although pee is basically N ........:eyebrows:

Quick water rinse is all you need @TheHappyClique ..........:ph:

Just remember this! When taking bicarbonate of soda, there is NO such thing as a test fart! if you feel like your going to pass gas, you better do it sitting on the toilet! :hump::pass:

:pighug: You've done it before @Need4Weed........:yeah:

What's the process here with the bi carb ? And how dose acid /alk effect Ur body ect really interested in all this holistics and non conventional medication and healing . I've just stared looking in to fish oils and Omega oils to help with my joints and apparently it's been found to help control brain function for people with over active brain receptors ????? :shrug:

Bicarb is simply highly alkalised water.

Think of your girls.........:headbang:....If you ran your girls 1 full PH point Below the recommended levels.......you Know you would run into major Problems huh.....?

Your body is Exactly the same.

Morning day 1 am5.9 / pm 6.0
Day 2 morning 6.3

There...you are just over 1 full PH point down on optimum....:pass: ..the bicarb is just PH Up....Simple.

I've just stared looking in to fish oils and Omega oils to help with my joints and apparently it's been found to help control brain function for people with over active brain receptors ????? :shrug:

Give me 10 days to work on your PH with bicarb only...before you Add anything else in....or you won't know which...if any worked.

I'm going to show you how unbelievably EASY this is........:ph:

Next I need you to start keeping a record of how you are feeling.
We use an old diary....but a piece of paper will do.

I want to you record every morning....

How is your mood: 1-10...with 10 being Great

How much pain you are in: 1-10 with 10 being the Worst

How much Energy you have:1-10 with 10 being Bouncing.......:hothot:

You will need this just to show yourself how much you Improve in 4 days...

Bicarb is simply highly alkalised water.

Think of your girls.........:headbang:....If you ran your girls 1 full PH point Below the recommended levels.......you Know you would run into major Problems huh.....?

Your body is Exactly the same.

There...you are just over 1 full PH point down on optimum....:pass: ..the bicarb is just PH Up....Simple.

Give me 10 days to work on your PH with bicarb only...before you Add anything else in....or you won't know which...if any worked.

I'm going to show you how unbelievably EASY this is........:ph:

Next I need you to start keeping a record of how you are feeling.
We use an old diary....but a piece of paper will do.

I want to you record every morning....

How is your mood: 1-10...with 10 being Great

How much pain you are in: 1-10 with 10 being the Worst

How much Energy you have:1-10 with 10 being Bouncing.......:hothot:

You will need this just to show yourself how much you Improve in 4 days...
Them pH reading are from normal I haven't started to use any bi carb was waiting for instructions . So our body's ideal pH is similar to Canna then ? That's super cool so in theory we are just balancing out the substrate / body :pop: that's real interesting.

So shall I continue with just pH ING till 4 days and await instructions

So our body's ideal pH is similar to Canna then ?

The Mechanism is.... :headbang: ...if your PH drops...you can suffer from the same deficiencies as the girls do when their drop out.

If your girls PH drops...you PH up them and they recover.......we are the same.

But....Optimum Human pee PH....your run off...:biggrin: ...is PH 7.35.....

So...now.....I want you to add HALF a teaspoon of bicarb to 200 mls of water.....first thing in the morning....and..an hour before you go to bed.
You will find it easier to dissolve if you add the bicarb powder to a bit of hot water...then top up with cold....

:tonic: it is not the best taste.....but you tell me in a week if it is worth it.

Keep taking your PH ....I Need to See the difference when we start adding the alkalised water.

Also...you will poop...or you should....that means we are turning your metabolic rate up...your PH will rise.
First 4 days...then it should ease off......:headbang:..but it is a sign it is working.

Most people find they get an energy rush 24-72 hours in.

Watch for it....it makes some people rush to sex...and others to spring cleaning.....chose Carefully.....:yeah:

springclea.gif

Missed last nights blame the alcohol also blame the alcohol for the 5.8 this morning :crying:

Am going to try it from tomorrow morning thank you for taking the time to advise your catness very greatful :thanks:

Back