Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
This is the AFN Quick Start PH Plan.

If you do Not have a PH Meter but Suspect you may have a Low PH..Try this for 1 weeks and See.

Cut all sugar and Soda.
Sugar FEEDS Cancer.

Soda defeats a PH diet because it is PH 2..the equivalent of drinking battery acid.

Get a box of Baking Soda...US..
Bicarbonate of Soda..UK...

Take 1/3 rd of a TEAspoon of BS in water 3 times a day.

1 first thing in the morning..
another mid afternoon..
and the last before you go to bed.

Dissolve the BS in warm water..then add to a glass of cold water and drink.

After 7 days...STOP completely.

All of the symptoms of your illness will come back with a bang about 4 days after you stop.

IF this happens..it means the PH Plan will work for you..:coffee break:..so come back to Me tell me what you suffer from and I will make a Personal Med program for you.

In the first week..look out for any energy surges..most people notice a sudden urge for sex or spring cleaning..:D:..and a Mood Lift.

Tired of being tired...sick if being sick..
Give the plan a go. It may be simple but rest assured it is very effective.
Thanks Aunty, you're a treasure...:group:

Tired of being tired...sick if being sick..
Give the plan a go. It may be simple but rest assured it is very effective.
Thanks Aunty, you're a treasure...:group:

You can do it .....and its worth it........ you only get one body :piggy Hug:love it!!

BTW..got to mention..the BS treatment is a Detox...you will be on the toilet for a bit of a Clear Out...:coffee break:..you gotta remember when you are on the BS..there is no such thing as a Test Fart....:tiphat:

This is what we are doing...

Oxygen levels in the body are directly related to pH. Increasing pH
from 4.0 pH to 5.0 pH increases oxygen to the cells by ten fold.

Each whole number increase by tenfold again, so 4.0 pH to a 6.0 pH increases oxygen by 100

times and raising pH from 4.0 pH to 7.0 pH increases oxygen levels by 1,000 times.

If you have a PH of ph 6.5..you have 10 X Less oxygen in your blood than you would have if you were a Perfect PH 7.5..

If you have a PH of PH 5.5..you have 100% less oxygen than you need in your blood.

Scarey huh..but this is what leads to the nerve damage and energy robbing illnesses like ME..MS..

Unless the body’s pH level is slightly alkaline, the body cannot heal itself.

You cannot improve your health until pH levels are
above 7.

This is what we are Aiming for..PH 7 and above...
it turns your bodys Self-Healing mechanisms back On...:High 5:

Last edited:
Hmmmmm - that explains the situation

Yup....Baking Soda Bottom....:coffee break:..all part of the Detox....

I've put the template in that we used for the Original Testers.

BS make such a difference so fast that it is handy to get the Patient to fill in.

When you can See how much better you feel on it..it encourages you to stick to it...:wiz:

Date:

PH: or Body Temp:

Pain Score:

Mood Score:

Energy Score:

Any Positive Side Effects:

Any Negative Side Effects:

Any Additional Comments:

Plot your Return to Health...:tiphat:

I know been here before and stuck it for about 3months then what alot of people do and stopped. Ive kick my self up the arse and im getting back on it just taken my first drink of BS but no PH pen as i got it out and for some reason the glass inside was broken and the electrode was bent hmmmmmmmm so im after a new one lol Hop digity

Never too Late to start again Ducky...Hop digity...you Know it Works for you and you Need that Energy and Clarity of Thought for your new business..

Can't get a Sick Note when you are self-employed..we gotta Keep you Fit..

It is Nearly Christmas again..Alkalise Up and you will Enjoy it this year....

"MC3"

Enough Energy to keep up with the kids...

Never too Late to start again Ducky...Hop digity...you Know it Works for you and you Need that Energy and Clarity of Thought for your new business..

Can't get a Sick Note when you are self-employed..we gotta Keep you Fit..

It is Nearly Christmas again..Alkalise Up and you will Enjoy it this year....

"MC3"

Enough Energy to keep up with the kids...
My thoughts exactly Mossy i got all i need now just gota buy my equipment and i have over 40 customers and not starting till start of the new year and its looking promising just need to make sure im fit in my self and like you said Christmas is a bad time for alot of people with SAD and im hopeful of a happy one this year so starting ealry.

P.S BS is fooking horrible i forgot it taste so bad looool Ive done well today already had my BS and 2 cups of tea with no suger :D:

Back