7th blowyourmind 24 + 6 = 30
mohawk warrior 28 + 0 = 28
Swan 21 + 3 = 25
Bud Wiser UK 8 + 7 = 15
islandgrower 8 + 4 = 12
Mark87 3 + 0 = 3
Dr. Babnik 2 + 0 = 2

Ha ha.. @trailanimal :bighug:..you too..... :worship::worship::worship:

Thank you so much for the kind words mossy!! Greatly appreciated.

You Really Earned it @912GreenSkell :bighug:..Most Viewed Battle 2017 too..Amazing.

Shucks, it was nothing! [emoji16]

:bighug: CONGRATULATIONS @Vlad The Inhaler :bravo:

Thats the photo winners side@mossy
Autos was
1st trailanimal
2nd 912greenskell
3rd arthur

Yeah...I'm reading back over and just Found it..

@trailanimal :bighug:..CONGRATULATIONS on Winning the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] title

:worship::worship::worship:

You beat Skelly....:biggrin:

@912GreenSkell ..[HASHTAG]#takingtrophies[/HASHTAG] :worship: CONGRATULATIONS on your Second Place..:bighug:

@Arthur ..doing one for the members Trophy Cabinet....CONGRATULATIONS..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you everyone for taking place..Best Growbattle 2017..You made it..:bravo::bravo:

We are Talking to various vendors to try to get [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle2018[/HASHTAG] fully seed Sponsored.

Everyone who Finished the Battle in 2017 will be given Priority choice on any Seed we attract..so if you are Interested..let me know..

Thank you all..:amazon:..you did us Proud.

@trailanimal :bighug:..CONGRATULATIONS on Winning the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] title

You beat Skelly....[emoji3]

@912GreenSkell ..[HASHTAG]#takingtrophies[/HASHTAG] :worship: CONGRATULATIONS on your Second Place..:bighug:

@Arthur ..doing one for the members Trophy Cabinet....CONGRATULATIONS..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you everyone for taking place..Best Growbattle 2017..You made it..:bravo::bravo:

We are Talking to various vendors to try to get [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle2018[/HASHTAG] fully seed Sponsored.

Everyone who Finished the Battle in 2017 will be given Priority choice on any Seed we attract..so if you are Interested..let me know..

Sweet

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Site points added in the trophy cabinets..:bravo:

Thats the photo winners side@mossy
Autos was
1st trailanimal
2nd 912greenskell
3rd belivitez

@912GreenSkell 1st place in [HASHTAG]#outdoorphotogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

10 site points

2nd place in [HASHTAG]#outdoorautogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

8 site points

:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

@trailanimal 1st in the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

10 site points

:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

@Waira 2nd place in the [HASHTAG]#outdoorphotogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

8 site points. :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

@GringoStarr 3rd place in the [HASHTAG]#outdoorphotogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

6 site points :bravo:

@Vlad The Inhaler 4th place in the [HASHTAG]#outdoorphotogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

4 site points :bravo:

@Maria Sanchez 5th place [HASHTAG]#outdoorphotogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

2 site points :bravo:

@Belivitez 3rd place [HASHTAG]#outdoorautogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

6 site points :bravo:

You beat Skelly....:biggrin:

Who would have imagined I'd beat don Skelly? Not me. I'll be walking around with a fat head until another growers lifts me crown. Thanks to all who supported the comps with their views, comments, likes, reps, and votes. And especially a big thanks to @912GreenSkell , without him, none of this would have happened.

Who would have imagined I'd beat don Skelly? Not me. I'll be walking around with a fat head until another growers lifts me crown. Thanks to all who supported the comps with their views, comments, likes, reps, and votes. And especially a big thanks to @912GreenSkell , without him, none of this would have happened.

Thank you trail...it was an honor to grow beside you all. Thanks to everyone that supported this contest, and especially for the votes!!

Hey man....you had better keep that gold medal shiny, shiny, shiny!! I said it before and I'll say it again....if that cherry bomb didnt get hit so hard and fast with the evil spores, we might have had a different outcome!! She could have went another 2 weeks or maybe even 3, but then i would have thrown her completely in the garbage.....(instead of the 60% toss, leaving me with 2oz dry). Would rather smoke some clear trichs than lose it all to mold! :D

You won't have to worry about any competition from me on the auto side next season, as I am switching to all photos....new laws mean new changes, and with an opportunity to have a truly legal grow, that means numbers have to be dropped down to 4.

Back