'20 Auto/Photo OD Comp' The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

I got my test results back on the Spotless Mind and Razzle Pie.the Spotless had a humi pack in the bag and the Razzle did not. @Waira
3C2F80F9-2087-47C0-9C2C-3E8C39E63D91.jpeg
28931666-9A98-498F-ABE8-917BEBFB68EB.jpeg

Last edited:
:headbang: excellent!

...Razz'Pie seemed stronger than that, testimony to the fact that sheer THC% is only part of the potency equation, at least as to how I evaluate that term....

Ras'Parfait and BFG didn't get sent in with the rest?
thanks for sharing Mason, there's a test result thread here someplace thatthese can get included in if you like,... gotta find it now, which might be tough since I don't recall the threads exact name :rofl:

:headbang: excellent!

...Razz'Pie seemed stronger than that, testimony to the fact that sheer THC% is only part of the potency equation, at least as to how I evaluate that term....

Ras'Parfait and BFG didn't get sent in with the rest?
thanks for sharing Mason, there's a test result thread here someplace thatthese can get included in if you like,... gotta find it now, which might be tough since I don't recall the threads exact name :rofl:
At $150 a pop I only sent in those two. I was looking for that thread and couldn’t find it either. It’s definitely the whole enchilada that makes a meal
When it comes to the head and body effect but found the test interesting.

Back