Mushroom expiriments

nice haul. interesting how they like the edges. maybe the closer the sub is to a surface makes for better environment. i wonder if you covered the top surface with plastic wrap while colonizing, if they would pin more in the middle

Very nice shrooms! Ate some Friday night. They hit me harder than most. 0.25 grams will put me in a level 2 trip. Slight visual. Last 6 times I've kept it under a 0.5 grams. Amazing 12 years ago id eat 8th of shrooms and up to 6 hits of acid lol. Never had trinity's but I do like the teachers. Hits me hard in the legs lol. Grats on the harvest

Very nice shrooms! Ate some Friday night. They hit me harder than most. 0.25 grams will put me in a level 2 trip. Slight visual. Last 6 times I've kept it under a 0.5 grams. Amazing 12 years ago id eat 8th of shrooms and up to 6 hits of acid lol. Never had trinity's but I do like the teachers. Hits me hard in the legs lol. Grats on the harvest
Thanks brotha ya when I was younger I was an animal with drugs in general but now I'm older I look@ phycidelics I ate 3 grams and waited a bit ate another 2 grams it was a good time for sure I'm probably going to do a 5+g in a few days @ once I've been eating about a gram before bed every few days and I've been feeling really good mentally so I'm excited about it and I've also been stacking it with Lions mane which seems to also be helping.

Thanks brotha ya when I was younger I was an animal with drugs in general but now I'm older I look@ phycidelics I ate 3 grams and waited a bit ate another 2 grams it was a good time for sure I'm probably going to do a 5+g in a few days @ once I've been eating about a gram before bed every few days and I've been feeling really good mentally so I'm excited about it and I've also been stacking it with Lions mane which seems to also be helping.
It definitely helps my mental state. I've been in a bad one for a few months. Gonna start taking 0.05 next and see if I can avoid tripping and just do a microdose..my trip amount is some peoples microdose. 3 closest friends ones like me. A little bit goes a long ways. Other 2 buddies can eat em all day and take an 8th to feel what we feel. My buddy keeps eating 7 grams of albino penis envys idk how people eat a quarter lol. Coincidentally, this applies the same way with same people with weed edibles. I smoke 7 grams a day. But one little cookie and I'm fucked up. One buddy will eat the whole jar lol still be trying to get where I'm at.. weird stuff.

Mind blown! You eat a gram before bed.... if I ate a gram before bedtime, I'd be asleep 10 hours later lol! I'm a wanderer. I put miles on these feet when I eat shrooms lol!

It definitely helps my mental state. I've been in a bad one for a few months. Gonna start taking 0.05 next and see if I can avoid tripping and just do a microdose..my trip amount is some peoples microdose. 3 closest friends ones like me. A little bit goes a long ways. Other 2 buddies can eat em all day and take an 8th to feel what we feel. My buddy keeps eating 7 grams of albino penis envys idk how people eat a quarter lol. Coincidentally, this applies the same way with same people with weed edibles. I smoke 7 grams a day. But one little cookie and I'm fucked up. One buddy will eat the whole jar lol still be trying to get where I'm at.. weird stuff.

Mind blown! You eat a gram before bed.... if I ate a gram before bedtime, I'd be asleep 10 hours later lol! I'm a wanderer. I put miles on these feet when I eat shrooms lol!
Lol ya it's cool how that works I love how different people's tolerance is its neat if I am eatting eddibles I have to take 400mg or more to feel it but wats interesting is on the same batch of mushrooms I've tripped just as hard on 2.5g as 7g it just depends on me I guess possibly food I ate ect. I wish I had your tolorence that sounds like an amazing thing bc generally if I'm eatting any phycidelics I want to lose myself to where I dont know my name my friends ect those are the ones I enjoy not necessarily @ the time but the next day is revelatory and I generally have a epiphany as to wat is bothering me or I will figure out how to do something i need to but can't figure out. Phycidelics are great for self reflection without the ego interfering bc you can look @ things like someone looking @ your life. I'm excited to see wat happens in next few years with phycidelics as it seems there is a push to get them legal like cannabis which is concerning yet great but time will tell.

Lol ya it's cool how that works I love how different people's tolerance is its neat if I am eatting eddibles I have to take 400mg or more to feel it but wats interesting is on the same batch of mushrooms I've tripped just as hard on 2.5g as 7g it just depends on me I guess possibly food I ate ect. I wish I had your tolorence that sounds like an amazing thing bc generally if I'm eatting any phycidelics I want to lose myself to where I dont know my name my friends ect those are the ones I enjoy not necessarily @ the time but the next day is revelatory and I generally have a epiphany as to wat is bothering me or I will figure out how to do something i need to but can't figure out. Phycidelics are great for self reflection without the ego interfering bc you can look @ things like someone looking @ your life. I'm excited to see wat happens in next few years with phycidelics as it seems there is a push to get them legal like cannabis which is concerning yet great but time will tell.
Its amazing what can effect a trip and its intensity. Started my first microdose today. Went well. Things that would normally give me anxiety didnt. Gonna keep a journal. Hoping to see some positive mental effects in the long run. I plan on making some changes as well along the way.

Its amazing what can effect a trip and its intensity. Started my first microdose today. Went well. Things that would normally give me anxiety didnt. Gonna keep a journal. Hoping to see some positive mental effects in the long run. I plan on making some changes as well along the way.
That's awsome bro I am doing sort of the same except I'm also macro dosing and taking lions mane by its self every day been great so far and I plan to continue that's for sure.

So came home today to find 1 monster Maz
20210305_002423.jpg
20210305_002543(1).jpg
this was a Chinese take out container grow lol pretty sweet def printing this 1

So got some updates on these guys I did a second transfer of the cloned Mazatek did 2 plates from the original clone and got these
20210321_104205.jpg
20210321_104210.jpg
which both came from this plate below
20210307_181515.jpg
so I'm excited for sure to keep these around.

Some big Golden Teachers 2nd flush
20210322_074112.jpg
20210322_074058.jpg

Back