Mushroom expiriments

Fitzy

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
So recently I got 3 dub tub kits from a guy on Instagram 1 was lusistic Burma, cambodians,and lusistic treasure coast so I've gotten some mushrooms and I fell in the rabbit hole lol now I've done a bunch of clones spore prints ect lol so I recently acquired some Maz and some APE's so I've since done 5 agar 100mm plates and knocked up a handful of uncle Ben's bags with treasure coasts and I also did 6 more of maz and apes each and 3 2.5lb bags of rye so we will see how it goes
20210107_130232.jpg
20210107_130222.jpg
20210106_113309.jpg
20210105_211739.jpg
20210105_124622.jpg
20210105_123900.jpg
20210104_202016.jpg
20210104_125424.jpg
20201226_134525.jpg
20201219_104301.jpg
20201219_104050.jpg
20201218_082354.jpg

Last edited:
So I got an awsome deal on some Lions Main and Pink Oysters 20$ for both my son is going to love it can't wait I've been reading about Neuro genesis and how Lions Main can help with cognitive impairment and also can slow the progression of Alzheimer's dimensia ect so I'm excited I've always want to try growing fungi but always thought it was overly complicated but it's very simple the biggest thing is being clean otherwise it's easy. I also started this bc I want to eventually do some tissue cultures with cannabis and things are very similar to mushrooms as far as sterile tech is concerned so a new chapter begins lol. I'm excited to try eatting the Lion main as I'm unsure of wat is lost during heating I hope it just looses water and not it's medicinal properties. I also will be trying enoki mushrooms as I recently read a peer reviewed study they surveyed 200k + people that where part of those grow operations, they get to take home and eat the bruised and mutant mushrooms to eat bc they look weird so they don't sell well anyway they saw a 30% to 38% drop in cancer of any kind which is serious, I can't remember which off the top of my head but either way 30% is a big drop and makes me even more interested. I also will get some reshi aswell as others I'm still researching which will benifit me most. I want to be off all big pharma drugs and try to be healthier as I get older lol anyways updates soon.

was interested in the lions main myself. are you growing it?
Yes I'm growing those and was also given pink oysters to try out soon will have some pics I only have a single pic of them currently I will get some more soon I got these from the mushroom champ.
20210116_170143.jpg

i was thinking that a food dehydrator is probably the way to go if you want to keep all the goodies. i hear it tastes like lobster though, so you will for sure have to cook some. they grow wild around here, but i didn't become interested until it was winter. gotta wait a bit to go looking
Ya I started looking into them after watching a Paul stemetts lecture on fungi it was super neat

i was thinking that a food dehydrator is probably the way to go if you want to keep all the goodies. i hear it tastes like lobster though, so you will for sure have to cook some. they grow wild around here, but i didn't become interested until it was winter. gotta wait a bit to go looking
Check out this very cool his Joe Rogan interview was also worth watching

Just out of curiosity the ones that you are growing? Will they give the same feelings as sycodelic shrooms that I ate when I was younger? I only had the pleasure of finding shrooms where I live twice. That was 20 years ago

Just out of curiosity the ones that you are growing? Will they give the same feelings as sycodelic shrooms that I ate when I was younger? I only had the pleasure of finding shrooms where I live twice. That was 20 years ago
These pics aren't but the first post those are I was lucky enough someone sent me colonized grain substrate ect for a gift as I've been looking into this for both me and my lady as both on big pharma which I really prefer natural just like my herb and meat eggs ect trying to be more aware of health ect especially mental and spiritual health. There are many places online honestly I was floored by all the varieties available legally and depending on where you live also legal to cultivate. As a matter a fact in Thailand there is a mushroom festival every month which is a old tradition. Koh Pha Nagon is where it's held now which is really interesting as it's now not really a cultural thing there but other islands around there still do the real ceremonies pretty cool stuff.

There is one that's supposed to be like beef like taco or sloppy joe not steaks or anything but still very cool also the enoki mushroom which is legal every where is supposed to have some great anti cancer benifits I mean the list goes on and on lol but I've been very much enjoying the the reading and learning how some fungi actually allow trees to communicate thru enzyme interactions some even are uptake into the plants cell walls and actually they found over 2,000 different fungi mold and microizea on the on the needles bark ect which actually help the tree absorb defend ect it's really amazing another fun fact out of the animal kingdom plant kingdom we are more closely related to fungi then any other kingdom which is very trippy when you think about it lol.

lol same. gotta get one of those bee feeders also
That blew my mind the whole making super bee's basicly lol so cool and goes to show how much we don't know about simple plants fungi animal ect it's very interesting not to mention how these are used/interact with use for all we know animals eat certain things if they don't feel good ect we have so much we don't know

Back