Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Testers Wanted!

Thanks guys!
great responses.
Theres a lot of talent here :)
i'll need a bit of time to figure out and get back to people.
All beans will be fem fyi

I usually dont comment on stuff like this but i'll toss my hat into the ring.if ya need some done Id be happy to do some for ya Mitch.Thanks!

sent you a pm, i have half of my ladies coming down in the next few weeks so i will have space to fill in my tent

I'll get to pm's as soon as I can, just bare with me ;)

You should definitely throw EyesonFire some seeds. His Organic skills are impressive. :gthumb:

Last edited:
F**K That took me by suprise.but flattering hands down sheeit.Thank you dude!!
I attack my soil and my meds like I would thriving at life so in turn I like to grow em the best I know how reguardless of whos or what Im growing in my fall/winter/spring tents.I put everything into em.with a 6 month blended soil this year of my own making..so,hey maybe it'll be fun!?!!LOL!:pighug:
:pass: freshly baked.Thanks man!

Hey guys,

I've selected 10 testers, who will be notified as soon as.

Sorry to anyone I didn't pick, but don't fret in a few months time there'll be another opportunity.

Thanks to all for their responses, it's much appreciated as ever.

Cheers mitch

ROCK ON Mitch! Hard thing to do is pick 10 folks out of a lot, but who every got lucky enough to make the list, i am sure they will do you proud!!

Wish everyone Good Luck i know the Guys over here won´t dissapoint you Mitch. Skills all over the Place here on the Forum so everyone well deserves it ;)

Damn toss my name into the hat for next time mitch lol

Back