Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Testers Wanted!

mephisto

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This summer we made a bunch of limited edition beans with our finished chem, and cush lines.
There's also some previously made limited edition strains we ran. But things got pretty hectic (read: mental) and an SD card fudge up, meant the few photos we had were lost.

I'm looking for good growers, who can start something immediately for us, and are handy with a camera. Quality photos in the latter stages are crucial. If we use the photos, you'll get an extra reward for your help, Promise :)

And of course any feedback from the grows is very useful too, what you liked or didn't like, general observations and comparisons.

I'll get a list up of what's available, or please if you fit the criteria drop your name here.
We seem to get let down a lot by testers, so if you can't do it don't say so :)

Hope everyone's cool. Mitch

I'd love to but have another month + on your Steel City Blues. I'll look forward to seeing the pics. Good luck.

Any photographs of your auto blues? :)

Kush is always welcome over here. Photoshop n cam skills were apriciated by Greenhouse as i was tester on the Strainhunters Forum. I Could Start something in 2-3 weeks when my Clone Run is Done. If u like Pic Qualitys like this CM140815-21444503.jpg and precise Phneo descriptions feel free to inox me as i have after that clone run a lot of time n Space. Also all 3 kinds of lights here Led Hps and Cfl. Medics lil Straintestlab is always online ;) Cheers Guys

I would love to run your gear and take photos! I just picked up a new fancy camera :)
I have one whole side of my tent I can use right now too.
I am having a few problems with my water at the moment though. However I'm setting up my RO system In the next couple of weeks to fix it.
I strictly am going to grow out whatever strain you decide to send...No breeding when testing is my golden rule
If you wish to contact me or I contact you...let me know

Here's the relative quality of my pictures
celestial-albums-gl-x-pj-picture374569-img-0066-2.jpg

Forgot to mention you will also get weekly picture and video updates

I'd love a chance to!

pop22-albums-ww-grow-3-2-picture345322-ww-4-23-1.jpg

Nice work Mitch!

Always enjoy your threads - I'm looking forward to seeing the testing journals :)
Lucky AFN members eh!?? ^_^

:d5:

Back