Mephisto Genetics Mephisto garms/merch! Feedback appreciated :)

Which design do you like most?

Votes: 5 15.6%

Votes: 9 28.1%

Votes: 10 31.3%

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Design something else!

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Hiya lads, how's tricks?

Received my t-shirt, sticker and freebie Chem City Blues seeds! The tshirt fits perfectly and I love the design, thanks a lot lads, much appreciated.

Keep up the good work!

Peace
NB

Thanks for the feedback mate, glad you are pleased. All the best mitch

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooo! Got my shirt today, and there was a little something extra, Chem City Blues! Nice decal also! Very nice! Thank you!

You're welcome pop, thanks for the support :)

Got my hoodie today!!! To my fellow US folks... If you are on the "thicker" side make sure you order the XXXL size. European sizes are smaller than ours. It's the perfect fit for me. It's not going to be like an American XXXL, more like the American XXL... Just don't want people to be getting stuff that's too small for them. I guess Europe doesn't have all those twinkies and hoho's hahaha!!

Got my hoodie today!!! To my fellow US folks... If you are on the "thicker" side make sure you order the XXXL size. European sizes are smaller than ours. It's the perfect fit for me. It's not going to be like an American XXXL, more like the American XXL... Just don't want people to be getting stuff that's too small for them. I guess Europe doesn't have all those twinkies and hoho's hahaha!!

This is true! I got my seeds and two tee's today (shipped 10/9 arrived 10/14, from Spain to the east coast!!!), one XL and one XXL and they are a tad smaller than expected, but no big deal. Just a word to any other Americans, order the next size up!

I ordered a 3 pack of Tyrone Special and 2 tees and ended up with 2 tees, 2 stickers, 7 Tyrone Specials and way more Chem City Blues than I deserve! A million thanks, Mitch! You're the man! I really can't wait to do this Chem City justice... Third time's a charm!

:bow::bow::bow:

lo1RHNS.jpg

This is true! I got my seeds and two tee's today (shipped 10/9 arrived 10/14, from Spain to the east coast!!!), one XL and one XXL and they are a tad smaller than expected, but no big deal. Just a word to any other Americans, order the next size up!
I just placed an order with an xl shirt. Would you say I should change that to xxl? Duh, never mind, I just reread and you say next size up.

Last edited:
I just placed an order with an xl shirt. Would you say I should change that to xxl? Duh, never mind, I just reread and you say next size up.

Yeah, you got it! Go for the XXL.

Mitch loving the testers and would love to purchase 2 tees and beans just dont know how to go about it through you or the seedbanks

Back