Me and My Pee Pee

Good week ....i only had a chance to take a few readings this week but they all where in range still having some pains in lower back and knee and i hate take any pain med but somedays i have to ...i just started my dragon mix pack and hoping to find something there that give me some relief at night .

Way to go, CGR! :d5:
RedR...best thing ive done for my self , thanks for reading i hope you got something from it i sure did

It's been tuff for me the last couple mouths , but im back on track ....:dance:...unfortunately im back on pain meds. sometime you got to do what you got to do , but it was easy to get off them before and it will be a breeze to get off it again..... with canna ...lol....Cannabis is the only crop that can save the world!!!!!

il be posting my ph once a week again and i started backonBS this week as well.......:dance2:

im back on track

average for the week 7.1
low 6.9
high 7.3
bs at 1/2 teaspoon first thing in the morning.....:grin:

unfortunately im back on pain meds. sometime you got to do what you got to do , but it was easy to get off them before and it will be a breeze to get off it again..... with canna ..

At least this time you know there is light at the end of the tunnel..:grin:..and it is a Reasonably Easy Fix.

Good PH Figures though..this time of year is the Worst for PH slips due to the low natural light and cold..so you are Doing Well Bro...:kusht:

Thanks JM...

I have no excuses for not keeping up with this i still check my PH every morning .......

my low for the last week was 6.8 and my high was 7.1....

ok CGR I am up to date now...

When you started this thread, Eek and I were getting ready to move and we didn't have internet for a few months (loooong months).
I kept forgetting our bs, olive leaf, ALA and I admit I was feeding us horrible.
It was awful!!

But it didn't take long for us to get right as soon as we got back on the program.

So, you are checking your ph once a day in the mornings on your second trip...
ALA in the mornings on an empty stomach and are you still taking the mag/pot/cal supplements?

Our ph meter is broken right now but I can tell when my ph drops.
We are getting a little rain right now so I just up the bs a bit. It really helps.

How are your feet?
Still soaking them?

If you or your wife enjoys a bath, then there is a recipe for bath salts that you will Love!
It will work for your feet too.

Looking forward to your reports.

Ok root66 i have more doctor visits today ...ultra sound yesterday CT scan today ..as soon as there done with me il be reporting my ph ..
:smoke:.....

Getting back on track

It's been about six mouths for me being Ph pos and i have to tell you it's one of the best things i could have done for my self and i encourage all that read this to try it, you have nothing to lose and a happy body to gain .....that sounded like infomercial .......:roflcry:....and i lost 17 pounds to scents i sarted i just looked back and i was 225 then and im about 212 i also need to get my Paleo on as well iv always been some what of a good eater lots of fresh foods but i have slacking in that department as well...But im ready to get back on track.

I take 1/3of Baking soda three times a day the first thing in the morning before dinner and before bed . i didnt take my check ph yesterday but today i had a chance to check and was 6.2..... and as soon i speak to Root66 il know how many times a day i need tocheck it.

Back