Me and My Pee Pee

Brilliant levels CGR....

7.1....thank you.....:pass:

just took it ..7.3

And you are still Feeling an appreciable difference in your day to day health/mood...?..

coz I Think we will probably be able to check it just Once a week now.

If we were in spring/summer I would have suggested it before coz you are so Stable..but in autumn/winter you are on an incremental drop because of the cold and lower light levels.

What you have to watch out for...any major outdoor temperature drop will drop your PH..

If you start to get insomnia..wake up feeling Tired..extra grumpy..depressed or start to develop Cold symptoms...All symptoms of a PH drop..

so if you experience ANY..check your PH.. but apart from That..I Think you are Flying....Hop digity..Well Done Bro.

I Saw by the Likes you have been through the Magnesium Homework...Interesting huh...?

I'm guinea-pigging the transdermal spray on myself..and so far the results are Good on pain relief.

If the homework is Correct..and I have High Hopes..then all my nerve damage and 12 years of intense pain could have been cause by one of the most common mineral deficiencies known to Man...

Pitty the sodding doctors didn't realise..huh..?...:no:

And you are still Feeling an appreciable difference in your day to day health/mood...?..
Yup all is good ...

If you start to get insomnia..wake up feeling Tired..extra grumpy..depressed or start to develop Cold symptoms...All symptoms of a PH drop..
...Ok

I Saw by the Likes you have been through the Magnesium Homework...Interesting huh...?
...yes it is ..i have to go back throu it and take notes , but from what i read it's very interesting...cant wait to rap my mind around it more

Pitty the sodding doctors didn't realise..huh..?...:no:
it make you wonder whats going on in there world ,they have to know....but like said awhile back ...NO Money in it.....im glad you took the time to find all these things out your not just helping your self your helping us all!!!!

How's it doing CGR..?

Good Aunty...:stylez rasta smoke: the weather charge did send me back to two dose a day i drop down to 6.7 on 11/6/13 but iam back up to 7.3 this morning i plan to take the two doses today and go back to just my morning BS Doses tomorrow .

Once you get in the Swing of it it's Sooo Simple isn't it...?

Just Watch for the Triggers and balance the alkalising to match.

Brilliant...:Cushty:..Well Done..

Our Goal now is to keep you Cold/flu free all winter.

If the common cold isn't the signs of Acidosis I'll Eat my Hat...:coffee break:

Did we say you had all of you half moons on your finger nails...?..just wondering if
you need the magnesium supplement.

Once you get in the Swing of it it's Sooo Simple isn't it...?
yes im learning
Just Watch for the Triggers and balance the alkalising to match.
...ok
Did we say you had all of you half moons on your finger nails...?..just wondering if
you need the magnesium supplement.
7 half moons i had my wife double check ..i say 5 two of them are small and i do have calcium magneium potassium supplement.... i have to admit that i haven't been taking them consistently .....:No:...out of a week i'l take them 3times but i do take ALA every morning as soon as my eyes open i think i have to keep my cal\mag\pot in the same place i keep my weed and then i wont forget because i smoke every night ....

i think i have to keep my cal\mag\pot in the same place i keep my weed and then i wont forget because i smoke every night ....

Ha..Tokers....:Stones slap:..I'm Exactly the same....:stylez rasta smoke:

Back