Habitual

Pollen Chucking Closet Hack
Reaction score
DP Auto Mazar

3 liters hempy coco

Maxibloom 7g / gallon. and cal-mag+

Led; 24/7

120 day pollinated harvest = 1800 A grade seed and 120g mutilated bud:smoking:

So I took her down 10 days ago and I have about 1800 (by weight not actual count) A grade seeds and 120 grams of mangled herb for butter/oil.

I put some in the grinder out in the shop to see what was said. A friend came to hang out while I did a Stem head bearing on a guys Road King. I told him it was a little old but puff er up lol. Smooth as silk he said in the bong, not much flavor but smelled ok . He talked my ear off for about 15 minutes then went quite lol 120 days = couch lock even with seeded bud? I dont have a good camera to see trichomes but I think the amber got him hahaha. It was frosty My fingers got real gummy busting out seeds.

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

Yeah man pretty happy I left it go so long. And the mazar butter is great for a friend's arthritis so she will get a couple pounds of butter.

The Bow River Valley is going to be over run with this shit come mid august lol. Me my gps, some osmocote+ a gerber collapsible shovel and a post hole auger shall provide lol.

Hell yes!! 1800 seeds awesome haul man!

Last edited:
DP Auto Mazar

3 liters hempy coco

Maxibloom 7g / gallon. and cal-mag+

Led; 24/7

120 day pollinated harvest = 1800 A grade seed and 120g mutilated bud:smoking:

So I took her down 10 days ago and I have about 1800 (by weight not actual count) A grade seeds and 120 grams of mangled herb for butter/oil.

I put some in the grinder out in the shop to see what was said. A friend came to hang out while I did a Stem head bearing on a guys Road King. I told him it was a little old but puff er up lol. Smooth as silk he said in the bong, not much flavor but smelled ok . He talked my ear off for about 15 minutes then went quite lol 120 days = couch lock even with seeded bud? I dont have a good camera to see trichomes but I think the amber got him hahaha. It was frosty My fingers got real gummy busting out seeds.

View attachment 697434

View attachment 697435

View attachment 697436
Hi Habitual
1800 seeds is very good, that will be a lot of plants. I wish you a germ rate of 100%.
cu tobe

I wish Tobe right now it's 4/6 and 6/9 so 66.6% germ rate lol :devil:. Next germ test 30 days from now going to do 10 in water and 10 useing Scarification first.

I just harvested 2 more mazar pollinated in the same open pollination this week. one is still hanging. This harvesting seed is monotonous slow work, I will never bitch about trimming again lol.

Hi Habitual
1800 seeds is very good, that will be a lot of plants. I wish you a germ rate of 100%.
cu tobe

Last edited:
I wish Tobe right now it's 4/6 and 6/9 so 66.6% germ rate lol [emoji317]. Next germ test 30 days from now going to do 10 in water and 10 useing Scarification first.

I just harvested 2 more mazar pollinated in the same open pollination this week. one is still hanging. This harvesting seed is monotonous slow work, I will never bitch about trimming again lol.
Hi my friend
How long did you dry your seeds?

I dry my for around 4-6weeks then for 3-4 weeks in the fridge. Wiyh that method i got a germ rate of 99%. If i store the seeds for a long time i put them in a vacuum container in the freezer . I got seeds 5 years old with a germ rate of 99%.
cu tobe

so far a week in the zip lock open to the air 25% rh

how do you dry yours. would be great to not have to do a seed run for a few years.

Hi my friend
How long did you dry your seeds?

I dry my for around 4-6weeks then for 3-4 weeks in the fridge. Wiyh that method i got a germ rate of 99%. If i store the seeds for a long time i put them in a vacuum container in the freezer . I got seeds 5 years old with a germ rate of 99%.
cu tobe

so far a week in the zip lock open to the air 25% rh

how do you dry yours. would be great to not have to do a seed run for a few years.
Hi Habitual
at first i dry the buds with the seeds in it.
after that i collect them and remove the shelf around the seed.
then i put them in plastic box together with rice and dry them, for this i got a box with a few air holes because i didn't want mold.
cu tobe

Hey dude

I was looking for a kraken thread but I didn't see one so I'm going to drop a video right here for you

Looking back I believe those Kraken are about 30 days old.

Back