Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Now I too can slice off dabs @N/A-Greengo :d5:

1696280383236.gif

Also was it @PeaceLove&Buds or @Badfinger that also has 1? I believe it is option A but i already do too many dabs to remember! Either way def works and good looking out yall! ;) :lildab:

Also what setting do u use? Turned it on with it already on green but since it took longer then 1 cycle for it to fall off figured i needed a pointer cuz obv
1696280506482.gif

Do i need to just heat it up a bit before scooping the stuff so it’s already a bit warm when i press button to drop da glob? Or do i need to turn it up with goopier stuff? :shrug::cooldance:

View attachment 1636048

View attachment 1636046

Also was it @PeaceLove&Buds or @Badfinger that also has 1? I believe it is option A but i already do too many dabs to remember! Either way def works and good looking out yall! ;) :lildab:

Also what setting do u use? Turned it on with it already on green but since it took longer then 1 cycle for it to fall off figured i needed a pointer cuz obv
View attachment 1636047

Do i need to just heat it up a bit before scooping the stuff so it’s already a bit warm when i press button to drop da glob? Or do i need to turn it up with goopier stuff? :shrug::cooldance:
ManualIy, I use it on red(high). The 12 second auto feature is handy as well.
:thumbsup:

View attachment 1636048

View attachment 1636046

View attachment 1636047

I do red and I prefer to not heat it pre-scoop just because I don’t want any heat touching the blob glob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back