Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That's what I figured. I let them dry in the sun and scraped off as much as I could with a brush. I don't think I'll be running them through the dishwasher hot cycle.
Nah, just hot tap water. Soak them for a few minutes before and most of the leftovers should wash out easily by hand.

Good morfnoevight All you Happy Monday Live stoners.

I thought about growing some 1:1 but then I remember @Frankthetank and other heavy users saying CBD didn’t do anything for them. So I haven’t bought any in fear that it wouldn’t do near as much as THC does :shrug:
My personal experience with CBD derived from hemp was that it was worthless.

On the other hand, CBD grown in cannabis sativa 1:1 plants with THC is a whole different story. Excellent pain relief and better sleep. The entourage effect is very powerful. The best overall 1:1 I have grown is 207 Genetics Auto Purple Kush CBD.

Got a deal on some chicken. They just put out the sign as i was walking past : 6 boneless skinless for $6 . Not bad! Now I gotta figure out what to make :chef:
6 Boneless Skinless chickens for $6 - are you sure that is chicken?

2023-10-02_12-36-11.png:shrug:

Nah, just hot tap water. Soak them for a few minutes before and most of the leftovers should wash out easily by hand.
Why wash the old roots out at all? They are free nutrients for the next run! ;)

Why wash the old roots out at all? They are free nutrients for the next run! ;)
OCD I guess. I run salt nuites and I like to clean all that out when I start fresh. I do reuse my soil and don't sift out the roots from that.

Good morfnoevight All you Happy Monday Live stoners.

On the other hand, CBD grown in cannabis sativa 1:1 plants with THC is a whole different story. Excellent pain relief and better sleep. The entourage effect is very powerful. The best overall 1:1 I have grown is 207 Genetics Auto Purple Kush CBD.

6 Boneless Skinless chickens for $6 - are you sure that is chicken?

View attachment 1636032:shrug:
I know! Its less than i get a 4pack for! I assumed they were gonna be the size of a parakeets but a good size. Its a Central American market n i guess just right place right time. Wrapped up the other 4 to freeze cuz i didn't need chicken but can't pass sales like that up.

Attachments

• IMG_20231002_151055590.jpg
    IMG_20231002_151055590.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
OCD I guess. I run salt nuites and I like to clean all that out when I start fresh. I do reuse my soil and don't sift out the roots from that.
I would be more concerned with getting the excess salts out but the roots are no big deal so no need to put thru washing machine! Soak and a hand washing is plenty! I use the grassroots living soil pots and they have a liner in them going down to few inches from bottom so thats only place roots can penetrate my pots so not much to wash off!

I guess I'll have to try one some day when I have plenty of stash but right now don't want to waste the space on something that may or may not get me high right now:thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back