Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good day so far! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Got up two minutes before my alarm went off at five a m......................kinda like my working days!
Ripping on the swordfish and drinking my coffee.............. The day was looking good!
Finish my first cup of coffee and made another and then went into the grow room. The three seeds I had put in soaking were ready, so they got planted! Another Bloodstone popped above the surface!!!! Currently, it's 12 out of 15.
Got my shower and took off to go get my driver's license renewed. On the way to the driver's license place, the radio reported that they're not gonna be open again this morning for appointments.............. because their system upgrade went stupid on them. I was almost there so I said the heck with it, let's try it.
DPS has changed to appointments only, but walk-ins are available first thing in the morning.
Well, The data went through the system And was accepted. A lady next to me tried paying with a card and her procedure was a little bit ahead of mine, but it didn't take the credit card. I quickly changed to cash and everything went fine!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:

I've got one more thing to do outside the household today. That after noon.

Steak is where I stop as a homegrower. I am quite content with available cured product at steak dispensaries.
Growing your own is quite rewarding.
20230719_154849.jpg

Ive got 400 lbs of homegrown wagyu beef in the freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back