Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the country u are in!

One of the best comedies around. I remember randomly picking it up in a video rental place, then asking to buy it from them.

I also couldn't take the first Saw film seriously when I realised who was in it. :crying:

Qb

This made me chuckle a bit. We've definitely put a few things back on the shelf after seeing the price increase. Would be nice to have a surprise meat fund!

:d5: Yeah...I can't Help myself working out a price per meal when I shop...........and it has all doubled........

Pork and chicken Used to be the cheap option over here......now even they are expensive....

IMG_7723.JPG

IMG_7726.JPG

Lot's of gravy with it........?

IMG_7727.JPG

I'm sitting here with the munchies thinking about what to have for dinner.

This had made me even hungrier. Looks amazing.

Qb

Have you ever been in the Food Thread @Qbgrower ......?

It is Lethal if you have the Munchies............. :chef: ...half a page in and you'll be drooling............:drool:

Have you ever been in the Food Thread @Qbgrower ......?

It is Lethal if you have the Munchies............. :chef: ...half a page in and you'll be drooling............:drool:
I didn't even know there was a food thread? I've just sat down to eat a Chinese so I may venture in once I'm finished.

Qb

I didn't even know there was a food thread? I've just sat down to eat a Chinese so I may venture in once I'm finished.

Qb

Save your legs....only View when your belly is full.............. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back