Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz #SlabTime
1000010520.jpg

Unless you're hitting rosin, bho shouldn't leave ANY black residue. If it does, you're heating it too much. Got to waste it to taste it my friend. Should always have a lil gold puddle when you're done. If you get a little stronger torch like the Newport ones, you won't have that problem of heating too long, 15 to 20 seconds is all you need.
Its not me heating it too long at once but this banger seems to cool off too quick so its the having to reheat same bowl several times that seems to make it darker! But ya with that pearl in there absorbing and holding heat total difference! Wiping it out afterwards be more of a gold/amber color vs before would be dark brown sometimes verging on black! :yoinks::doh::crying:

Before
image.jpg

image.jpg

With pearl tossed in
image.jpg

Doesn’t actually move in there cuz of it being an oblong shape but def holds heat and helps to get everything vaporized! ;) :d5:

@Fermented_Fruitz lazy dabbing 😉
1000010521.jpg

But hey it happens to the best of us. Mine is stained too dont worry! Nails are only 10 bucks and I have a few of them. So this one will be put away soon as a super back up. This is how the puddle looks for me after heating it up 2 times. I usually won't heat up a dab more than twice. Flower rosin is a different story, it leaves a way darker puddle.

20230901_183648.jpg

I need to clean the banger and my lil rig but Walmart was outta 91% ISO so gonna go grab some tomorrow! Had to pull all those branches off the ol drying rack cuz need to chop down the other blue microverse X sour hound! :cooldance:

Not sure if its lack if silica or if it was me under supplying the Mg and Ca or what seen as i still haven’t taken time to check soil ph but glad it’s coming time to chop her! :haha::crying:

image.jpg

He who’s name i wont mention but this was why i said overstuffing tent is stupid! She’s ugly but no kind of mold or rot but on 1 branch that fell over and actually made contact with ground 80% of branch was fine and still is but the 3 or 4 buds on side of branch to where they were touching the ground i had to chop all them off cuz u could literally see brown circles on the buds from bud rot where the shit was being smooshed into floor so same principal smashing buds into a tent wall!

Also i decided i am gonna order the stuff to change from the drippers to the tape in my 10gal pots! More even amount of wster across surface of soil and much easier to pull out right quick when i need to topdress and I won’t have to just limit the topdressing to the 5 small spots below each individual dripper!

Its not me heating it too long at once but this banger seems to cool off too quick so its the having to reheat same bowl several times that seems to make it darker! But ya with that pearl in there absorbing and holding heat total difference! Wiping it out afterwards be more of a gold/amber color vs before would be dark brown sometimes verging on black! :yoinks::doh::crying:

Before
View attachment 1628600
View attachment 1628602

With pearl tossed in
View attachment 1628601

Doesn’t actually move in there cuz of it being an oblong shape but def holds heat and helps to get everything vaporized! ;) :d5:
Get a better torch big dawg you'll see a huge difference. Takes like 15 to 20 seconds from a cold start aka @Lil Dab style. And like 5 to 10 on a reheat. And tell your local smoke shops to get on game. Or be ready when shit gets legalized over there and open up a sick ass head shop and be the go to dab spot. Whaaaaaaat? :d5: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back