Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man! How many cycles in the machine and how many bags did you strain through? Saw some guy online with a cheap washer off amazon

I did 5 washes starting at 5 min then 10, 15, 30, 60 first wash I used all five bags 220, 190, 160, 90, 45 to start but after the first wash I stopped using the 220 and just used the 190 as first bag wasn't getting much of anything from the 160 and I only kept the 90 and 45. I used the press club Frenchy cannoli kit got less bags then other but the necessary ones and they a top quality with life time warrenty :thumbsup:

I did 5 washes starting at 5 min then 10, 15, 30, 60 first wash I used all five bags 220, 190, 160, 90, 45 to start but after the first wash I stopped using the 220 and just used the 190 as first bag wasn't getting much of anything from the 160 and I only kept the 90 and 45. I used the press club Frenchy cannoli kit got less bags then other but the necessary ones and they a top quality with life time warrenty :thumbsup:

Won't let me rep ya so thanks bro!

Won't let me rep ya so thanks bro!

No problem not worried about thank you if you have any question feel free to ask but I am no washing expert. Learned most all I know from these two video's and have watched both multiple times. They all say you need a freeze dryer is the biggest worry but if you can keep the rh <50% I haven't had a issue yet :goodluck:

Frenchy Cannoli Tutorial

I watch a few of this guys other video's too very good info

For some Strange reason,
this movie title has been popping up in my head
all day long.
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
It seems to have been coinciding with me watching TV.:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::funny::funny:
Delirious.jpg

Probably the least serene place on earth! I've been down there a couple of times and it's amazing a place exists like that in this country. And that's been a few years ago. Scares me to think how it is now with things being a lot worse. There, the Tenderloin in SF, Kensington in Phili...f'n crazy
philadelphia_sucks_t_shirt-rd1ba6bb90e9f4aa8842df8bb31b4ab33_k2gml_324.jpg
redirect12272020231222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back