Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a fellow growers house to get a couple z ‘s for another friend (cuz he bought me all out…) and he hooked me up with rainbow drip, green crack, green ghost, and acapulco gold, last years organic OD. Bout a 1/4 each! Sweet! The rainbow drip is nice……..

My hash stash. Have 3 big balls coming up on 1 year cure. I’ve been smoking trim and 2nd & 3rd run hash all year.

IMG_0489.jpeg

Not sure how old this coffee table is but my mom used to sit and spin on it in the early 1940s as a child. I’m going to see if this idea is as convenient as it seems it would be.

Not sure how old this coffee table is but my mom used to sit and spin on it in the early 1940s as a child. I’m going to see if this idea is as convenient as it seems it would be.

View attachment 1673718
Pretty sure someone on here has a soil bed sitting on a rotating platform so u can access all sides of the bed from the front door!

Thx @Lil Dab! Like Bill was referring to earlier, hash of any kind represents a hell of a lot of work. I think it’s worth it. Are you going to press yours?

Welcome yeah it's not awful work just time consuming the micro planing is the worst. Yes pressing it as we speak mine not the greatest quality it is just made for shity trim. Doesn't smell the greatest since there little no bud in it but any time I've made it it fucks me up which is the end goal. I think I'm ready to wash a whole plant feeling pretty confident :headbang::pass::lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back