Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20240318_182647_194.jpg

When we had hope that the techies coming out fast... the girls went under a dust sheet... trying to look like part of the paint job..... they registered their dissatisfaction by letting off a Tremendous Stink......:biggrin:
So me and hubby managed to manhandle them off the patio before the techie got here Thursday....

IMG_20240321_102238_323~2.jpg

They aren't Happy... Massive light drop.....open to pest attacks.....but what can you do......?......:pass:

Status of the photo tent this am, at 19 days into 12/12
IMG_3535.jpeg

Will do final defol on Sunday and let them go… wasn’t looking for massive plants or yield, just needed something after all the failed germ tries.

3-Dubs that battery boy is at it again. Got my cheap-o spot welder. It’s used to spot weld the nickel strips to the battery terminals. You combine the 18650 cells in series and parallel to get the volts and amps you need. All in all pretty cool. They use these cells everywhere, heck they even build car batteries out of them. Portable power tools, lights, all that stuff uses these batteries. They are easily salvaged. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with the ones I build!!

IMG_5511.jpeg

3-Dubs that battery boy is at it again. Got my cheap-o spot welder. It’s used to spot weld the nickel strips to the battery terminals. You combine the 18650 cells in series and parallel to get the volts and amps you need. All in all pretty cool. They use these cells everywhere, heck they even build car batteries out of them. Portable power tools, lights, all that stuff uses these batteries. They are easily salvaged. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with the ones I build!!

View attachment 1672884

I've got a flashlight that takes 4 of those 18650s. I use it for tracking deer after they are shot. I call it the 2nd sun. Its hilarious when I go to help my buddy track a deer and everyone else is out there with shitty little flashlights and I turn that thing on and light half the woods up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back