Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t weighed it but got almost a large mixing bowl and still have most of the smaller buds still hanging on branches in the tent! Will just leave this 24-36hrs in paper bags and then jar it! Need to order some new mini hygrometers cuz prob cost a out the same as ordering batteries for my old ones and no telling how off kilter the calibration is by now!
View attachment 1672828
Since its all getting smooshed I didn’t feel i need to spend even another second trimming leaves off! I will just tear the dead ones off when i pop the buds off their lil stems when i go to stuff in a press bag! ;) :rofl:
That is pretty :)

And I must bid you all a grand evening.

Nity nite :yeahthat:
1711077661158.gif

A brief evening visit. Been a busy day getting ready for fire season, should be entertaining until at least June...

I finally cracked and ordered a decent dab device. The Aeris fell off the list due to price. I went for a Vaporesso Gen s box mod and a top air flow Saionara atomizer. I included a quartz bucket to go with the Titanium bucket that came with the atomizer. I may try other coils at some point, but the buckets will work to see how the thing works for me. Fingers crossed, but it looks like a decent alternative. The mod has temperature control option, and reviews suggest that it does a decent job at avoiding overheating the concentrate. I do not need to handle large loads of rosin, so I don't think I need the larger capacity and side heating of the Aeris. I wanted something portable, without water. If I end up going away from flower altogether, I may add a Carta 2 or whatever seems best at that point. That jury will be out for a while. I like the flexibility of the Saionara stuff, all easily rebuilt, easy disassembly for cleaning, and a fraction of the cost of the Aeris. I have a couple batteries from an earlier dead vaporizer, so I don't need to buy those. I'll see how the battery life goes, but I may get a couple more batteries and a charger so a fresh set are always ready.

Nighters peeps. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back