Status
Not open for further replies.
waited till this morning for a good shower

A Good shower is a Blessing for many things...........:headbang:

Seems I can still drive as long as the good eye can be corrected to 20/40.

Very Similar to hubby.......he'd just Passed his Driving eye test.....but noticed himself that his bad eye had deteriorated from his last check 3 years earlier.

So we went to get his lenses checked..but it was macular degeneration....:pass:..his lenses were fine.

We are waiting a second 6 month check to try to predict how fast it is deteriorating.

Losing the ability to drive might affect our ability to live down here on the land......:pass:...so I get the worries...

A Good shower is a Blessing for many things...........:headbang:

Very Similar to hubby.......he'd just Passed his Driving eye test.....but noticed himself that his bad eye had deteriorated from his last check 3 years earlier.

So we went to get his lenses checked..but it was macular degeneration....:pass:..his lenses were fine.

We are waiting a second 6 month check to try to predict how fast it is deteriorating.

Losing the ability to drive might affect our ability to live down here on the land......:pass:...so I get the worries...
That's my worry as well. But checked my expiration date and I'm good till 2031 before a renewal is needed and honestly, I'll be surprised to last that long.

lard is my preferred cooking fat

1709991786600.png

Did someone say Lardy Cooking Fat.............?......................how Rude..............:crying::crying::crying:

No no no….. I said Lardy Fookin Cat!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My mother says it's not right to cuss anyone of gods creatures.....but she is a gardener...so she calls them Cooking Fats........ :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back