Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of love to every single, lonely soul out there… ♥️♥️♥️

Smile, be happy and share with all your brothers and sisters around the world :smokeout:

Last edited:
And a photo of some cannabis so i keep the subject related to what’s the forum really about…

IMG_8809.jpeg

Have raised the light anyway, I think they need more Co2 (the wine is basically finished) and even more food, I can’t go under 2.2 which I have done the latest two days…. I’ve given just 1.9-2.0.

Last edited:
And a photo of some cannabis so i keep the subject related to what’s the forum really about…

View attachment 1670378

Have raised the light anyway, I think they need more Co2 (the wine is basically finished) and even more food, I can’t go under 2.2 which I have done the latest two days…. I’ve given just 1.9-2.0.

They are Looking Happy and Healthy @Heart of flowers ......:headbang:..why they short of food...?.......:bighug:

They are Looking Happy and Healthy @Heart of flowers ......:headbang:..why they short of food...?.......:bighug:

I saw tip-burn with 2.2 so I figured I’d give them 2.0 instead but they were only asking for more nitrogen and magnesium and one more nutrients I can’t remember the name of but goes in the same bottle as the extra magnesium.

I should make my own nutrients or buy another brand that suits my kind of growing. Can take another photo for you with less lighting but it’s clear they are hungry. I guess it takes a lot of energy to grow and the ratios have to be perfect, but it’s just raise the food and it’s fixed within 1-2 days…

How you doing? You’re healthy and happy? :pass:

Last edited:
A lot of love to every single, lonely soul out there… ♥️♥️♥️

Smile, be happy and share with all your brothers and sisters around the world :smokeout:

You know I really used to dislike Lady Gaga a LOT. Like, could not stand that shit.

But I have since changed my mind. That girl has a set of pipes on her.

Morning Kittens. Coffee done and meds down the hatch, gonna go grab a quick shower before wife gets up and get ready for the day.

Good morning Bill, i wish you the best of the days and that you will find joy in something that comes up today :pass:

You know I really used to dislike Lady Gaga a LOT. Like, could not stand that shit.

But I have since changed my mind. That girl has a set of pipes on her.

I didn’t like her either, but it was b’cuz she wanted to pretend to be cool in the video poker-face, that and that a friend of mine liked the the song of the “wrong” reason, but that is way to complicated to explain, it will just sound ridiculous.

However, I like her now - I like everything that sends a positive vibe.

By the way, you don’t know anyone with a football-size or thereabout within the law grow-room? I want to grow weed with buds of the size you never seen before. ♥️

It Worries me there is not pistils.........could be a late developer.......but I'd have it where I could See it every day......

And...be keeping a very tight eye on them all........ :headbang:

I’ll be watching them ✅
Will do a proper inspection tomorrow and look at every node. Have thrown 5 girls so far as they didn’t have the stamina to get to the top, but that’s how it is to grow from seed - still, overall they are doing fantastic.

Should have infused air to the root-zone, and they would have grown bigger and faster.

@Mossy, you think I’m ready to live on a farm and grow weed? These girls have got a total of 5-10 minutes of my time everyday, basically just to give them water and food. Raised to 2.2, but the problem was the lack of co2 and lights to close (and to little air for the roots). That’s fixed now - not the air…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back