Ya just frustrating being here longer, got to stave off the inevitable depression that comes with the limiting of my thc and nicotine. And not sleeping or eating enough
Your flowers looking good 🐁👍👍

Yup.... your levels will be dropping like a stone...:pighug:.. what they got you on for prescription meds....?

When I saw you saying you were losing your train of Thought..I was guessing they had you on morphine based pain killers...:pass:

the ability to Frog goes as the colours comes in....

So.....I'm gonna be looking for a double white cross
Oooooh.
what they got you on for prescription meds....?
Gabapentin and Morphine. I had tincture and a vape cartridge but ive finished them up. Wasn't home long enough or well enough to make money and get the basic things i need. Being in a fog or completely unable to form a sentence isn't new tho. Never positive, but I think it's the lack of sleep

Never positive, but I think it's the lack of sleep

What..for the last year...or could it be the brain filled with pain..or the inability to work.....?...

You have done Amazing to get through what has gone on...:pighug:.,.

I was so High I scared hubby.
I wish
What..for the last year...or could it be the brain filled with pain..or the inability to work.....?...

You have done Amazing to get through what has gone on...:pighug:.,.
Ya .. idk Thanks .. not sure what id do without you

I had a bad reaction to all of the prescription drugs... that's why I was put on the experimental nerve block treatment....

I started on 100 mg of Gabapentin....and had to increase it gradually to 1800mg a day........ :headbang: ... I think I managed to get it up to about 600mg....

But..for me...as fast as I increased the dosage..the pain just caught up with it........:shrug:...

I was also on the same ward with an older lady getting a ketamine infusion... which was so strong it had to be administered in hospital.. directly in the gut.

When she came back I said how was it...?..

She said Amazing... I'm floating on the ceiling........but it did fuck all for the pain........:crying:...

I actually already went thru that process on Samsung website and then contacted customer care but they wanted me to setup a service ticket for them to fix it! Checking YouTube tho it basically said if after a power surge if the standby light no longer comes on it gives a procedure to drain excess power from capacitors while its unplugged and if still nothing samsung wants to repair but youtube videos are what said the power board needs replacing! Only $40 and just snaps in place and has a single wire harness but i am cheap and don’t wanna spend the $65 with shipping plus having to wait if its not gonna fix it!
Dig it, I would still like to know to better evaluate the issue. Even the part number of the power board.

Back