1714451431319.gif

#SleepTight @JP1 :bighug:

Thanks, CG.
I found 5 seeds (so far) in the lower buds of the purple pheno, I don't want to assume that it self-polinated but that was the super short overly dense plant that was stressed so it seems likely. I only saw 1 banana, at the base of a branch and it was likely that plant.

I hope I dont, but If I find a *few* seeds in the other 2 phenos, they might be worth growing....

Grow them and watch them...then you tell us........ :pighug: ... I've never made a feminised seed in my Life...:biggrin:... never tried...

I do know that the Old way to Feminise seed was to run your girls up to sex on 18/6...then switch them to 24 hour light... that brings any hermi out...and they pollenated from there......:headbang:

Sitting in the morning........sun...... :pass: ...but wet and cold..........and....it has clouded over...sigh....

20240428233927_IMG_9725~3.JPG

20240429214413_IMG_9736~2.JPG

Looks like a #FingerDabs #FingerDabs #FingerDabs day...... :biggrin:

Morning Pinky :bighug: ... how's it going...?...

I saw they knocked your op back...:nono:... but at least these ones Sound as if they are trying to Fix you....:pighug:
Ya just frustrating being here longer, got to stave off the inevitable depression that comes with the limiting of my thc and nicotine. And not sleeping or eating enough
Your flowers looking good 🐁👍👍

love the colors

I can't help it... I'm Colour Blinded...........

And..... I'm dead Excited to see the resurrection......................but........:smoker:...if I'm not wrong.............the ability to Frog goes as the colours comes in....

So.....I'm gonna be looking for a double white cross.....:pass:...

Back