NEWS Legalization is Closer Than We Think, Hopefully

I found it got pretty interesting about the 7:30 mark when they talked about how some states are tied to the federal Drug scheduling.

I found it got pretty interesting about the 7:30 mark when they talked about how some states are tied to the federal Drug scheduling.

Of course prosecutors are not going to want to lose their easiest prosecutions. But the current administration promised to at least decriminalise and we on getting to the last year without it being done.

I did find this though.

And of course instead of a simple bill descheduling it and expunging records they got to load it up with all kinds of BS so they guarantee it will be shot down and they can blame the other side.......

Of course prosecutors are not going to want to lose their easiest prosecutions. But the current administration promised to at least decriminalise and we on getting to the last year without it being done.
There's too much money in simply talking about it. Kickbacks qnd investment opportunities for our leaders in partnership with corporate interests.

Yep all about .money and who gets their share.

A lot of the free market doesn't want it to be decriminalized, it keeps prices up and in non legal states it keeps dispensaries(competition) away. The big business side wants it legal but tightly controlled. The law enforcement side mostly wants ot 100% illegal.....

The everyday man who doesn't see cannabis in dollar signs and just wants to be able to grow and/or consume some cannabis gets screwed.

Well… I say be sensible, be cool and stay Green. Enjoy your hard earned fruit in piece with friends and no hassle,
👌✌️🤙

This is pretty interesting. Especially for my state and two others at the 2:20 mark

Back