NEWS Legalization is Closer Than We Think, Hopefully

MrOldBoy

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
Per the DEA legalization is curbing trafficking and the DEA uses word us as “when” not “if” legal .... Read more here:

DEA Admits State-Level Marijuana Legalization Reduces Illegal Market Demand

I think they should of course legalize it, the narco trafficking will go away and small growers can practice their craft for friends and family.

I was thinking about the numbers recently, I don't sell what I have, but I think commercial growers probably don't have it easy with all the additional expenses and red tape. With all of that the true organized crime continues to thrive since they skip the legal paperwork, taxes, licenses.

Even alcohol policy is dumb in the US. I think more lenient regulations will go far in allowing law enforcement to focus on actual crimes, perhaps allows some educational funding.

Slowly but surely state by state will legalize ...... Arkansas which due to virus just got a lift on legalization- they can collect electronic signature!

Slowly but surely state by state will legalize ...... Arkansas which due to virus just got a lift on legalization- they can collect electronic signature!

Nice article. I’m waiting for it.

Back