Learning from the Golden Teacher ,Florida White Backer !!

couple of days ago took some Luminus Lucies I grew last June, vac sealed and kept in the coolest corner of cabin, as far as I could tell no loss of potency, lol,
i keep all ine vacuum sealed and havent had any complaint only compliments on potency haha i did mix all my flushes together tho as i have heard later flushes may be less potent

WTF now that's some cool shit. Those look fun just for they way they look,I have never seen a picture of them cultivated. I quit doing shrooms in the late 80's when I took a 5 hour imaginary car ride across the US with out the car ever moving. I realized the keys that I were looking for (the reason for getting in the truck) were right on the dash ooops. Anyway beautiful job those are awesome,that one in you hand looks like some space creature pod or something.. Peace budelee

WTF now that's some cool shit. Those look fun just for they way they look,I have never seen a picture of them cultivated. I quit doing shrooms in the late 80's when I took a 5 hour imaginary car ride across the US with out the car ever moving. I realized the keys that I were looking for (the reason for getting in the truck) were right on the dash ooops. Anyway beautiful job those are awesome,that one in you hand looks like some space creature pod or something.. Peace budelee
What's up Rio? Those are some effin killer pics!! I'm gonna tey again,mine fizzled and never took off,but it's all good,I'm prepping the stuff for a second attempt on June 4 weekend..peace bro

ill be starting another mono tub with in the next 2 weeks:doc1:
Hey trip,,if ya got a minute and wouldn't mind,read thru my process and see if you can find where I went wrong,I did watch the video you sent,I had a recipe I followed..this time I am gonna use the brf that's more coarse,otherwise I thought I had a pretty solid procedure..Thanks @tripaholic88

heres a cpl pics from my first GT mono tub it yielded about 8.5-9 ounces from 5 flushes :) if u ever need any advice or questions let me know ill help to the best of my abilities!
Yea thats my laptop haha I love how GT has that classy "nipple" on top
View attachment 545434 View attachment 545431 View attachment 545432 View attachment 545433 View attachment 545435 View attachment 545437 View attachment 545438 View attachment 545436
Oh wow! I need those in my life hahaha

Back