Learning from the Golden Teacher ,Florida White Backer !!

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
As planned (for about a year now) i will be taking some Golden Teachers and some Florida Whites from LC's to mind benders,I have a few more small items to grab and sterilize,but things should be on schedule for a PC sterilize tonight and things to get started tomorrow,,stay tuned as i will post pics and info of the steps taken....and as always,there are plenty of more experienced growers in our community,so please stop by often and offer tips or advice....The goal and purpose for me is to fill some spare time(ya right),learn something new,and have some fun(if you know what i mean),lastly is to earn the funkadelic shagalicious Mushroom badge(i think it is so cool)....more info and some pics will follow this evening...!..edit: intro wording

Last edited:
So not gonna rush things ,especially with the boomers, so it's looks like I'll wait another few days to get things rolling,I am updating and including one pic of the tubes of fun ....yaaaa
image.jpeg

Ill agree with you there @arcticjake ,even tho this is a first time for me.gotta shake the shit outta them so it's all mixed and broken up.ive had these in the fridge for a bit,always seems like there's never enough time.oh well what u gonna do,right? ...next step is sterilize and inoculate( I think)...coming soon

Okay so as more time slips away from me,and i continue to search for what should have been there,this is where im at...I have the brown rice flour,vermiculite,jars,LC's,PC,Heat mat(this is the one that burnt the seeds i was germing,hate when that happens)..but this is the reason i bought it(for the cubes)..I still need one more tote to complete the incubator,the clear one is the fruiting chamber..Oh ya,i also have the items to make the glove box...come on three day weekend !!!...allright everybody,Peace out !!!
PC280005.JPG

Allright soooo,now that all the materials have been gathered and accounted for,,the time has come to move forward....This evenings events include the first steps of mixing the substrate and sterilizing it for innoculation,which will occur tomorrow morning...The pics will show just the basics,Holes already in the lids,micropore tape used,lids on loosly,covered with aluminum foil,PC filled about 3/8 full,pressure relief valve at 15,,let cook for one hour,let cool overnight....,i chose the Brown Rice Flour and vermiculite which ,well, is basic...I will update again on sunday morning when the jars are noc'd up and put to colonize..If anyone needs any more info ,please ask,i will help out asap..Peace Out !!
P1020001.JPG
P1020002.JPG
P1020003.JPG
P1020004.JPG
P1020005.JPG

Allright everybody,today has been super busy but i stayed on schedule and the jars were noc'd up and set to colonize,,i couldnt take pics of the noc due to gloves,mask and no one to run the camera..anyway the tote with the seedling mat and thermostat with a sensor an a 6 foot lead was all sanitized and things are in action,,,well for the next few weeks there will not be too much action,and that is just the process(cant rush things)..i will check in a week,maybe 2 just to see that they are not contaminated..and in the meantime will start setting up the fruiting chamber...There are 3 jars of Golden Teachers and three jars of Florida whites...recap of todays events..sterilize area ,get nitrile gloves and face mask,work quicky,remove jars from PC,remove foil,heat sterilize LC Needle,Noc,re-cover with foil..repeat last 6 steps 6 times total,,into tote set thermo to 86 degrees...Peace Out !!!
P1020001.JPG
P1020003.JPG
P1030014.JPG
P1030016.JPG

Wow that is like some other language to myself pretty cool stuff there budelee. I will hop in on this one also it is a very interesting grow method I'm really interested in what you have going on here.:thumbsup:

Nice,Thanks @Ripped In Oregon ,I will be checking the jars sometime this week to see if they colonize,if they do,they will eventually be put into a fruiting chamber to grow some psilocybin mushrooms,next grow will be a different strain maybe some P.E. 's...now if this batch don't colonize that means I done something wrong and back to drawing board I go,I do have enough liquid culture to try another small batch of these strain...fingers crossed !!

Whats up evbody,,well,i have checked the jars,and it looks like i might get two of them to colonize :sadcry: ,But we will see if the two promising jars make it..anyway..Ill post a few pics this weekend,Just letting everyone know that i havent thrown in the towel yet :crying:..Gonna work on this till i get it right !! these will help me make it to poppy season(got plenty seeds to do this season) !! Cheers !!!

Back