Outdoor Kyote's Adventures in Grow Land Indoor and Outdoor

I hate trimming.... Sampling is good though :smoking: Do you get a rush watching paint dry as well :funny: I guess that could depend on how high you are....

Heya brother, your garden is awesome as usual! :weed::weed::bow:

Just smoked up on Straw Dog :d5:

Paint, not so much :rofl: When trimming, it'z a time of prayer of thanks for the plant, the harvest, the medicine.. one of the main reasons i like growing me own medicine is how the plant is handled from seed to smoke, including the vibes from the person or people who handle the plant throughout it'z life.. :shrug:

Ya, I'm an old stoned hippy that never left the 60's in many wayz
:smoking:
#metaphysicalbroscience :baked:

Paint, not so much :rofl: When trimming, it'z a time of prayer of thanks for the plant, the harvest, the medicine.. one of the main reasons i like growing me own medicine is how the plant is handled from seed to smoke, including the vibes from the person or people who handle the plant throughout it'z life.. :shrug:

Not sure how it has been so long since I checked in to your mischief @Kyote, but here I am. :biggrin: Looks like you got a nice selection of bud from your mischief last winter and over the summer. I like what you did with the Gaia Green soil and nutes. I used Gaia amendments in my soil grow last winter, and got a decent harvest in spite (I think) of making the mix a bit too hot. I ended up with some sort of lockout, but the poor girls made some bud anyway.

Anyway mate, great growing, I hope you are doing well down there on the Island these days. Sounds a bit on the hot and dry side. :pighug:

Yeah, the grow like a dance floor where physics and metaphysics move in harmony. I love the connection I have with my plants. They appreciate the care and attention and do their best to diagnose and prescribe what I need.

Not sure how it has been so long since I checked in to your mischief @Kyote, but here I am. :biggrin: Looks like you got a nice selection of bud from your mischief last winter and over the summer. I like what you did with the Gaia Green soil and nutes. I used Gaia amendments in my soil grow last winter, and got a decent harvest in spite (I think) of making the mix a bit too hot. I ended up with some sort of lockout, but the poor girls made some bud anyway.

Anyway mate, great growing, I hope you are doing well down there on the Island these days. Sounds a bit on the hot and dry side. :pighug:

Putting one foot in front of the other here these days. 2/3rds of us are down with covid.. first daughter, and now wifee.. so yuk on that.

I decided to try the GG nutes outdoors this year. My biggest problem is remembering to write down when i top dress. :rofl:

Weather is nice.. 70's now and nice sun. It has been dry, so nice conditions. :thumbsup:

Only need about 7 more weeks of this weather, and we know that ain't gonna happen :rofl:

Putting one foot in front of the other here these days. 2/3rds of us are down with covid.. first daughter, and now wifee.. so yuk on that.

I decided to try the GG nutes outdoors this year. My biggest problem is remembering to write down when i top dress. :rofl:

Weather is nice.. 70's now and nice sun. It has been dry, so nice conditions. :thumbsup:

Only need about 7 more weeks of this weather, and we know that ain't gonna happen :rofl:
Sorry to hear about your family getting the evil bug. Good luck with it, I hope everyone gets through it with full recovery and not too miserable.

As to taking notes, it sounds like you and I are on the same page. I start with great intentions, but so far, it does not last well. :biggrin:

After my soil adventure last winter, I am heading back to coco, with automated top irrigation this time instead of autopots. Likely then heading back to soil again later, who knows eh? :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about your family getting the evil bug. Good luck with it, I hope everyone gets through it with full recovery and not too miserable.

As to taking notes, it sounds like you and I are on the same page. I start with great intentions, but so far, it does not last well. :biggrin:

After my soil adventure last winter, I am heading back to coco, with automated top irrigation this time instead of autopots. Likely then heading back to soil again later, who knows eh? :biggrin:

Thanks, daughter is over her worst, while wifee is just ramping up today :shrug:

I've had a lil Mexican Airlines hanging for 10 days and just trimmed the lil 22 grams of nugs. It is just what i need right now, a really nice pick me up. I'm getting things done with a smile and energy. :smoking:

#3 bags for me indoors again with some sort of dirt medium and Mega Crop. With the addition of biostimulants, I am finally feeling comfortable with indoors after the Moby Dick and Gelato 41 grow. Want to run some of those CBD, and hopefully an Elephant (unless i totally messed up transferring seeds) for the first run this winter.

Coco grows some nice plants when done right.. bigger than soil grown from wat i've seen. Good thing i don't care about yield :rofl:

Outdoor 2022 update Blackberry Gum, Thunder Banana, Muchacha, Snow G
Missed a week due to Miss Rona making a visit at our house.. we all are doing much better :thumbsup:

Blackberry Gum auto got the chop on September 1st, and Thunder Banana chopped on the 7th. Muchacha is sometime in the next week.

Blackberry Gum
8-28bbgN.jpg

Thunder Banana
8-28TB.jpg

Muchacha
9-7muchachaN.jpg

I used a bit too much banana sun tea concoction and burned some tips :shrug:
9-9snowghead-jpg.1511859

Snow G doing well
9-9snowga.jpg

9-9snowgb.jpg

Blackberry Gum photo flipped a bit late so see how she goes
9-7bbg.jpg

Good growing all :d5:

Last edited:
Missed a week due to Miss Rona making a visit at our house.. we all are doing much better :thumbsup:

Blackberry Gum auto got the chop on September 1st, and Thunder Banana chopped on the 7th. Muchacha is sometime in the next week.

Blackberry Gum
View attachment 1511783

Thunder Banana
View attachment 1511784

Muchacha
View attachment 1511785

Snow G doing well
View attachment 1511786
View attachment 1511787

Blackberry Gum photo flipped a bit late so see how she goes
View attachment 1511788

Good growing all :d5:
They are some banging looking girls you have there :smoking::smoking:

Outdoor 2022 Seedstockers Blackberry Gum photo, Thunder Banana auto
Winding down here a bit as mid September brings the seasonal change to cooler and moist weather.

4 autos down, Muchacha got the chop last night and Blackberry Gum auto is dried and I'm happy with her. Thunder Banana still drying until next week.

Muchacha
9-15MUchacha.jpg

Snow G
from T20M is impressing me to no end with her speed of stacking. mid October i guess for harvest.. loving her:smiley1:
9-16snowgA.jpg

A bit of snow on Snow G :smoking:
9-16snowgbud.jpg

Blackberry Gum photo is dragging along slowly.. she's going to be iffy to make it until November :shrug:
9-16bbgum.jpg

See wat i mean :rofl:
9-16bbgumA.jpg

And Blackberry Gum auto .. 62g of jar budz and 21g of oil material .. dryed for12 days and took me head right off :baked:

BBgum on BBgum :woohoo:
9-14bbgA.jpg

Ok,, that'z me story for this week an i'm stickin to it :smoking:

Happy grows all :pass:

Back