Seed Stockers JSH1973 Seedstockers 4/20 Solo Cup Challenge 2021 - Gelato 41 Auto

I chopped the 1 finger leaves and the tiny shoots coming there, gave them a light foliar spray of Rhizotonic and water and they are looking good

20210508_135355.jpg
20210508_135337.jpg
:)

Is the one with the side holes and tubing an experiment one as I'm not sure if that's allowed you would need to ask mark but basic solo cup is normally the rule

Is the one with the side holes and tubing an experiment one as I'm not sure if that's allowed you would need to ask mark but basic solo cup is normally the rule
It was just a stoner experiment, I made the holes for air/drainage and then the tubing was lying on the floor next to a real airpot :)
If it's not allowed I can just use the other plant for the competition and keep that one for fun.

It was just a stoner experiment, I made the holes for air/drainage and then the tubing was lying on the floor next to a real airpot :)
If it's not allowed I can just use the other plant for the competition and keep that one for fun.
It's just easy to keep it basic so grow a plant in a solo cup enclosed it keeps everyone on a level playing field as at the end for the poll you want all the cups to look the same .also I noticed before you posted your solo pics in the large pot seedstockers thread

It's just easy to keep it basic so grow a plant in a solo cup enclosed it keeps everyone on a level playing field as at the end for the poll you want all the cups to look the same .also I noticed before you posted your solo pics in the large pot seedstockers thread
I managed to post them in the wrong thread as well? LOL
I'll use the one with no holes as competition plant from now on :)

sound bro, I'm not being picky but with it being for prize money I don't want anyone saying it late on but id imagine your other one will be as good

That'll be perfect mate :thumbsup:

I don't really have an issue with the pot with holes but as @St. Tom has said, best to have a level playing field :pass:

Keep the updates coming my friend :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back