Jean-O's Jean-O’s spice cake scrog

She’s at day 122/ F78. Yeah I’m checking trichs tomorrow. She looks good in the flash photos. And if it looks like the one you harvested at 73 I may be good! I’ll let you know in the AM! The smell is awesome though, fruity gum, Froot Loops cereal with a mild chem hint in the back waving at my nose hairs!

Harvest pics of the Spice Girl Scrog plant day 79 of flower/ 123 of life. Checked undertrichs and saw all cloudy with approx 7% amber. Removed most of the small fans and all large fans. Will be doing dry trim when dry. Almost all leaves left are sugar leaves. Aroma is SWEET, fruity, Froot Loops & fruity pebbles cereal, fruit stripe gum, and has a bittersweet chemical aroma in the way back of the nose profile.
1133FE44-DC5E-4FB9-A783-851CBFB2FE82.jpeg
273480AE-AFF3-4B64-98C2-251E0273306E.jpeg
22257A70-C111-49C5-A59E-A3725B52D723.jpeg
6C86E85D-72E3-44DD-AC35-9347F3E0003C.jpeg

Will update later with dry wt and smoke report!

I got to do a little early smoke on the 2 pheno's I just ran of the Spice Cake and wowza its some anxiety high. Super racy and potent. I didn't finish a full joint of either of the 2 pheno's. The #1 pheno that I selfed to carry the line is very gassy and obnoxiously loud. I like it! Im looking forward to seeing how the final smell settles. Im pretty blown away at how strong the flower is though it doesn't look like anything super special as far as tric coverage but its probably some of the strongest Sativa anxiety paranoia high flower that I have had in a while.... Im looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the aroma and effects! Great job with the grow bud.

I got to do a little early smoke on the 2 pheno's I just ran of the Spice Cake and wowza its some anxiety high. Super racy and potent. I didn't finish a full joint of either of the 2 pheno's. The #1 pheno that I selfed to carry the line is very gassy and obnoxiously loud. I like it! Im looking forward to seeing how the final smell settles. Im pretty blown away at how strong the flower is though it doesn't look like anything super special as far as tric coverage but its probably some of the strongest Sativa anxiety paranoia high flower that I have had in a while.... Im looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the aroma and effects! Great job with the grow bud.
Thanks man! Just went and pinched one of the hanging ones and it’s got fruit, chemical, bitter hops, sweet skunk, lime. I sniff a multitude of times and get clusters of aromas. I’m sure if I go back in it’ll have a few more… lol. Getting ready to germ another along with a Dank the Tank or two for outside. Gonna try to get them at least a 10 gallon footprint each.

Back