Jean-O's Jean-O’s spice cake scrog

Must smell amazing over there, right now!! :baked:
It smells amazing in my house 24-7 lol. Legal here and not worried about smell at all. I’ve always said if we could isolate the smell and aroma of different strains, we could make cologne and I’d smell like terpenes all the time!

It smells amazing in my house 24-7 lol. Legal here and not worried about smell at all. I’ve always said if we could isolate the smell and aroma of different strains, we could make cologne and I’d smell like terpenes all the time!
Just leave your clean laundry in your lung room, works for me lmfao

Just leave your clean laundry in your lung room, works for me lmfao
I grow mostly in the basement and filters are on. But I dry in my bedroom bathroom area where my 2x2 closet and veg cab are. Same area for cure and burping so that’s where the smell is. Just burped about 1/2 hr ago and could smell it in the living room… bout 60’ away! Wife doesn’t mind so I’m all good either way.

I grow mostly in the basement and filters are on. But I dry in my bedroom bathroom area where my 2x2 closet and veg cab are. Same area for cure and burping so that’s where the smell is. Just burped about 1/2 hr ago and could smell it in the living room… bout 60’ away! Wife doesn’t mind so I’m all good either way.
Weed drier sheets lmfao! I don't mind smelling like it at all but I always catch myself being like "damn someone smells like weed!" And it's always me :rofl:

Weed drier sheets lmfao! I don't mind smelling like it at all but I always catch myself being like "damn someone smells like weed!" And it's always me :rofl:
LMFAO. No one is hiding it anymore now that NY legalized. I walk through Walmart and think it’s me but it’s not cuz it smells different than mine! Lol

LMFAO. No one is hiding it anymore now that NY legalized. I walk through Walmart and think it’s me but it’s not cuz it smells different than mine! Lol
We've only been legal since July so I think people may still be a bit apprehensive, or maybe I'm just noseblind to all but the strongest weed smells these days :rofl:

We've only been legal since July so I think people may still be a bit apprehensive, or maybe I'm just noseblind to all but the strongest weed smells these days :rofl:
Yeah he smelled like 3day old dead skunk from two rows away. Older folks were looking at him … most of the stuff I harvest smells sweet and pretty. Can’t wait til MSG grows up. Or knows candy for that matter… gotta find me a super piney NL

Yeah he smelled like 3day old dead skunk from two rows away. Older folks were looking at him … most of the stuff I harvest smells sweet and pretty. Can’t wait til MSG grows up. Or knows candy for that matter… gotta find me a super piney NL
Yeah most of my stuff lately has been floral fruity! Almost a "if you didn't know it was weed you wouldn't have a clue" sort of vaguely herbal scent on my clothes.

Yeah most of my stuff lately has been floral fruity! Almost a "if you didn't know it was weed you wouldn't have a clue" sort of vaguely herbal scent on my clothes.
Exactly! The SBAK I have in jar I have separated from 2 plants. One is sweet and fruity, the other one is earthy, musky with almost a prune like smell underneath. So that’ll be interesting. That’s why I commented on the knows candy and mendo garlic skunk? Or mendo skunky garlic…? Nots say they are far from fruity lol

Back