Live Stoners I feel weird participating in a forum without introducing myself so...

... hello all, call me Jai or haijai or whatever. I don't care.

I'm @Blue_dreamer 's wife. I know he probably didn't do one of these posts but the whole reason he got into growing was for me. I have horrific migraines. The one rx med that actually worked, doctors won't prescribe anymore and the others that do cure the migraine have horrific side effects (triptans=tense jaw for me). I got my med card about a year ago and I've only had one migraine since then when I was having multiple migraines a week.

He's the ultimate frugal person who realizes "uhhh I can grow that for FAR cheaper than the med costs" so I was like "let's go." Worst case, he wastes some money on setting up tents and lights Best case, after one grow, we break even on the cost. If we ever get caught, it's all mine. He knows none of this. Can I use y'all as an alibi for him? ;)

I'm a BIG fan of edibles. I've noticed that lower THC content chocolate based edibles tend to hit me harder than higher THC gummies do. Just me?

Anyway, before this post becomes an epic stream-of-consciousness, I'm out. Have a good night!

heya @haijai and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

... hello all, call me Jai or haijai or whatever. I don't care.

I'm @Blue_dreamer 's wife. I know he probably didn't do one of these posts but the whole reason he got into growing was for me. I have horrific migraines. The one rx med that actually worked, doctors won't prescribe anymore and the others that do cure the migraine have horrific side effects (triptans=tense jaw for me). I got my med card about a year ago and I've only had one migraine since then when I was having multiple migraines a week.

He's the ultimate frugal person who realizes "uhhh I can grow that for FAR cheaper than the med costs" so I was like "let's go." Worst case, he wastes some money on setting up tents and lights Best case, after one grow, we break even on the cost. If we ever get caught, it's all mine. He knows none of this. Can I use y'all as an alibi for him? ;)

I'm a BIG fan of edibles. I've noticed that lower THC content chocolate based edibles tend to hit me harder than higher THC gummies do. Just me?

Anyway, before this post becomes an epic stream-of-consciousness, I'm out. Have a good night!
The chocolate thing makes sense when you think about the fat content. I feel ya on the rx meds thing, the one that works for my migraines is a straight shot of serotonin basically, $400+ for 12 pills and triggers my bipolar something awful.

The chocolate thing makes sense when you think about the fat content. I feel ya on the rx meds thing, the one that works for my migraines is a straight shot of serotonin basically, $400+ for 12 pills and triggers my bipolar something awful.
It's funny you mention that because I definitely noticed that any time I took the triptan I was prescribed, besides the jaw pain, it would make my anxiety skyrocket too.

It's funny you mention that because I definitely noticed that any time I took the triptan I was prescribed, besides the jaw pain, it would make my anxiety skyrocket too.
Yeah the one I have I was told I can take a second pill within an hour if the first doesn't have an effect but that I can't take it more than once a week (prior to getting my bipolar dx) because it could cause serotonin syndrome. I'm on daily SNRIs now for my adhd since CNS Stims are basically impossible to get in the US currently and I'm super worried about mixing the two hahahahaaaa 🙃🙃🙃 I will say, I grew a pink runtz by mmm wanna say autoseeds.com but I'll have to double check that worked really well for night time migraine care. I'm pretty well useless once one crops up anyways so it really doesn't matter if I'm able to function since I'm not gonna feel better until I sleep and wake up again anyways. Good news is at least yalls girls are old enough to fend for themselves for dinner and such as needed I suppose!

Back