Live Stoners I feel weird participating in a forum without introducing myself so...

Reaction score
... hello all, call me Jai or haijai or whatever. I don't care.

I'm @Blue_dreamer 's wife. I know he probably didn't do one of these posts but the whole reason he got into growing was for me. I have horrific migraines. The one rx med that actually worked, doctors won't prescribe anymore and the others that do cure the migraine have horrific side effects (triptans=tense jaw for me). I got my med card about a year ago and I've only had one migraine since then when I was having multiple migraines a week.

He's the ultimate frugal person who realizes "uhhh I can grow that for FAR cheaper than the med costs" so I was like "let's go." Worst case, he wastes some money on setting up tents and lights Best case, after one grow, we break even on the cost. If we ever get caught, it's all mine. He knows none of this. Can I use y'all as an alibi for him? ;)

I'm a BIG fan of edibles. I've noticed that lower THC content chocolate based edibles tend to hit me harder than higher THC gummies do. Just me?

Anyway, before this post becomes an epic stream-of-consciousness, I'm out. Have a good night!

I'm @Blue_dreamer 's wife. I know he probably didn't do one of these posts but the whole reason he got into growing was for me. I have horrific migraines. The one rx med that actually worked, doctors won't prescribe anymore and the others that do cure the migraine have horrific side effects (triptans=tense jaw for me). I got my med card about a year ago and I've only had one migraine since then when I was having multiple migraines a week.

He's the ultimate frugal person who realizes "uhhh I can grow that for FAR cheaper than the med costs" so I was like "let's go." Worst case, he wastes some money on setting up tents and lights Best case, after one grow, we break even on the cost. If we ever get caught, it's all mine. He knows none of this. Can I use y'all as an alibi for him? ;)

I'm a BIG fan of edibles. I've noticed that lower THC content chocolate based edibles tend to hit me harder than higher THC gummies do. Just me?

Anyway, before this post becomes an epic stream-of-consciousness, I'm out. Have a good night!
Welcome aboard @haijai :welcome: Good people here and tons of info :d5:

Thought I'd just pop in and say hi. I'm @Blue_dreamer 's wife and I've been lurking for a bit. Finally decided to say something. So hi.

@haijai :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome:

What strains seem to work best for you, Sativa, Indica, CBD ? I have grown many strains based on medical relief needs. I does seem to be different for every individual but a good 1:1 THC:CBD strain seems to work for a lot of my medical patients. I can perhaps offer some strains for you to try. I don't have any migraine patients.

You two will be better farmers in no time because this is the best place to learn how on the web.

A wealth of information can be found in here:

:toke:

@haijai :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome:

What strains seem to work best for you, Sativa, Indica, CBD ? I have grown many strains based on medical relief needs. I does seem to be different for every individual but a good 1:1 THC:CBD strain seems to work for a lot of my medical patients. I can perhaps offer some strains for you to try. I don't have any migraine patients.

You two will be better farmers in no time because this is the best place to learn how on the web.

A wealth of information can be found in here:

Sativas definitely but I've never been able to try a high CBD flower yet. It's on the list to try. A lot of people I've talked to in the med community rave about Wedding Cake strains for migraines and we have one growing now so I'm very much looking forward to it. At this point, so long as I hit my vape at the start of a migraine aura, it'll zap it out. I'll take whatever strain recommendations you have. I have learned that taste wise I love anything that basically just tastes like the color purple (LOL) and all the lemon flavors.

:welcome: @haijai , great bunch of people with a wealth of knowledge to help out. Just started looking into the 1:1 high CBD's myself for arthritis and joint pain so no clue on migraines. Got 1 small Vidamints about finished I'm hoping will o the trick.
:goodluck:

I've had better luck with growing all CBD plants and mixing them with THC, then I've had with 1:1 strains. And it's a little easier to customize it for how you like that way. Dutch passion Charlotte's Angel is a great all CBD. Mephisto cannacheese was real good if you're looking for 1:1. I know it's sold out but they released a new 1:1 this week

Sativas definitely but I've never been able to try a high CBD flower yet. It's on the list to try. A lot of people I've talked to in the med community rave about Wedding Cake strains for migraines and we have one growing now so I'm very much looking forward to it. At this point, so long as I hit my vape at the start of a migraine aura, it'll zap it out. I'll take whatever strain recommendations you have. I have learned that taste wise I love anything that basically just tastes like the color purple (LOL) and all the lemon flavors.
Funny you should mention Purple. Even though this is mostly Indica I think you should give it a run. I have had the most favorable reports on it for pain relief. It has a nice high, more than I would expect for a 1:1

Funny you should mention Purple. Even though this is mostly Indica I think you should give it a run. I have had the most favorable reports on it for pain relief. It has a nice high, more than I would expect for a 1:1

I quite like Indicas but they make me absolutely useless so those I only use late at night if my insomnia is acting up. I'll def look into that. Thanks!

Back