Hecno's on going organics

Checked Cob today [ Z99 ] , all going well , I still have not tried it yet and I can wait :biggrin: I did have some Panama x Honduras 5 month cured cob . Very very good , just so smooth , I cut 1 gram worth and rolled a jount . took about a hour for the full effects to hit and lasted around 3 hours all up
Z99 photos .
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG

This bloody Covid , slowed things right up , I am still waiting for my tent , I prepaid for it , 5 x 9 , not being a common size sold they tell me I should have it within 2 weeks . We will see . .@WildBill Because I have been smoking Z99 the normal way - joint - I will be able tp compare it very well when I do try it . From what was sent me to try I am now working out what cure time I like best , which is so far 2 years old and younger . I am still on a massive learning curve , But it is fun . :smoking:
I had some 4 years old and I think that was to long as it was not very strong . So far it is mostly Afican strains . The Z99 will be the first Hybred .
:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::smoking::thumbsup:

I would not recommend . 2.2 grams :biggrin:
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG

I just had to give it ago - the other day - I was home alone as the family went to a 3 day festival and I had to look after the animals .
So about 2 pm I had the bright idea to eat a big chunk of cob , 2.2 grams , needed a beer to help with chewing it , after abit I got the job done .
Taste was good and it was very peppery in taste , I like pepper so it was ok . So I was sitting in the sun having a nice cold beer and feeling real good as the high was building . 2 hour make and still building , Hmm this is good I am thinking . Well early into the 3 rd hour -- Whack -- Oh Oh what have I done :biggrin: It was not till the end of the 6 th hour I came back to earth . still very stoned and I really can't tell what happened in between.
I can't blame the beer as I only had 3 cans . As I had grown this strain I could compare smoking to chewing . Smoking is really good , eating is way better and different high and way longer lasting . I have never been this stoned on weed before . Will I do 2.2 grams again -- No --
1633548347894.png

View attachment 1375231View attachment 1375232
I just had to give it ago - the other day - I was home alone as the family went to a 3 day festival and I had to look after the animals .
So about 2 pm I had the bright idea to eat a big chunk of cob , 2.2 grams , needed a beer to help with chewing it , after abit I got the job done .
Taste was good and it was very peppery in taste , I like pepper so it was ok . So I was sitting in the sun having a nice cold beer and feeling real good as the high was building . 2 hour make and still building , Hmm this is good I am thinking . Well early into the 3 rd hour -- Whack -- Oh Oh what have I done :biggrin: It was not till the end of the 6 th hour I came back to earth . still very stoned and I really can't tell what happened in between.
I can't blame the beer as I only had 3 cans . As I had grown this strain I could compare smoking to chewing . Smoking is really good , eating is way better and different high and way longer lasting . I have never been this stoned on weed before . Will I do 2.2 grams again -- No --
View attachment 1375241
I'm just going to have to do this someday. Great update dude!

View attachment 1375231View attachment 1375232
View attachment 1375241
Seasoned toker gets overserved….by himself. :rofl::haha:Gotta cob the winter’s crop. Sold.

Guys just want to let you know , I will not be posting much in the next 2 to 3 months , Home has been sold and will be moving into a rental , so the clean up is under way , 10 years worth . Not sure what the future is going to bring , just another step downs life's path . We shall see . I can tell ya one thing , I sure as hell miss growing , I get as much out of growing as I do smoking , lucky I will be able to grow in the new place , The rental is only for the short term till we find a longer term place . :thumbsup:

I hope you can fill a few pots full of your organic goodness to bring along to the temporary digs. Kinda like a sourdough starter. :rofl:
Great you can get your green on!

Back